I tried Anthony Dickey's Shampoo/Conditoner! PICS

cocomama

I tried Dickey's Quenching Conditioner and the Sudless Shampoo.

~washed my hair with the Aveda’s Detoxifier

~then oil rinsed with olive oil. I kept the oil in my hair for about 10 minutes or so.

~then rinsed it with warm water.

~Next I applied the sudless shampoo. It’s very moisturizing, sort of feels like a light conditioner.

~ I then put the Thirst Quenching Conditioner on my hair and Detangle with a wide tooth comb. I didn’t have any tangles; I was able to detangle with ease. I put a plastic bag on and kept it in for about 20-30 minutes.This conditioner is VERY moisturizing!!! Eventhough I didn't take a pic,when I rinse this stuff out, my curls,kinky and waves started to pop like nobodies business. I think the moisture has something to do with our curls,waves and kinks becoming more define. My hair LOVE THIS CONDITIONER! :clap::band2:

Lastly, I put my hair into a ponytail with avocado butter.
---------------------------------------------

SIDENOTE: I had some dry spots on my face for about 3-4 weeks.Well, rosehip oil has cure it in two days. I put some on in the night and moring after I washed and toned my face. This stuff is the Truth!!! I think I'm going to start putting it on my ends.

Last edited:
Your hair came out great.

I was wondering, if you used the conditioner without the oil rinse do you think you would have the same results with tangles?

That's a good question! I will have to investigate further. I will say this this though,I noticed a differnce when I put the conditioner on. For instance if I put the conditioner on 1st and waited a few minutes, my hair was easier to comb. Keep in mind my hair was almost tangle free at this point anyway. Also I tried a version of this oil method before and it didn't work liked this. MY hair just felt more moist! My husband said my hair looked like a juicy jerry curl! (LOL):lachen:

Last edited:
It looks great! I am looking for a good poo and conditioner for my natural hair. Where did U find it?

quench ultra rich conditioner:

water,cetyl alchol,cyclopentasiloxane,behentrimonium chloride,behentrimonium methosulfate,butyrospermum parkii(she butter),coconut oil,cyclohexasiloxane,honey,hedychium coronarium root extract,cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, hops extract,coix lacryma jobi seed extract,gardenia tahitensis flower extract, butylene glycol, isopanol,dimethiconol,dimethicone,polyqueternium-10,ceteareth-20,hydroxyethycellulose,fragrance,disodium EDTA,citric acid,DMDM hydranton,iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.:nono:

WHEW ! Let me know what all this means. I know the cones are bad.

The shampoo is the same type of ingredients except it has isodecyl neopentanoate,awapuhi root extract,lemon grass extract,castor oil,crambe abyssinica seed oil, and panthenol...

:yep:
quench ultra rich conditioner:

water,cetyl alchol,cyclopentasiloxane,behentrimonium chloride,behentrimonium methosulfate,butyrospermum parkii(she butter),coconut oil,cyclohexasiloxane,honey,hedychium coronarium root extract,cymbopogon schoenanthus extract, hops extract,coix lacryma jobi seed extract,gardenia tahitensis flower extract, butylene glycol, isopanol,dimethiconol,dimethicone,polyqueternium-10,ceteareth-20,hydroxyethycellulose,fragrance,disodium EDTA,citric acid,DMDM hydranton,iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.

WHEW ! Let me know what all this means. I know the cones are bad.

The shampoo is the same type of ingredients except it has isodecyl neopentanoate,awapuhi root extract,lemon grass extract,castor oil,crambe abyssinica seed oil, and panthenol...

I use this data base to search ingredients which are ranked either as high/moderate/or low risk...takes time but I've really learned
a lot about the chems used in cosmetic products.

http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/index.php?nothanks=1

Glad you had a wonderful experience with this product line...:yep:

Back