I took my braids out and the relaxer ran!!!!!!(pics)

atlien

I finally took those braids down and wow /images/graemlins/blush.gif the new growth was thick, super thick..for a minute I thought I was 100% natural. I tried to relax it but it didn't take seem like my hair was drinking the relaxer /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif I loved the growth I got from the braids /images/graemlins/clap.gif and how low maintenance they were so I will be putting them back in next weekend. I added some pics to my album.........yes ladies it is packed with the WGO concoction love that stuff /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WOW OMG your hair is growing sooooo fast /images/graemlins/shocked.gif, do you attriubute all this growth to your WGO Mixture? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif i've gotta try this stuff, and your hair is healthy and beautiful. Congrats, i'm so happy for you. Braids are a great way of helping to retain length too /images/graemlins/clap.gif

wow, amazing growth!!!! i gotta find that thread with the oil mixture and get to work on that!!!

I know what u mean. I wore braids off and on from April to the end of August and it helped me reach my goal of bra strap (in the back at least). I used surge on my scalp and Worlds of Curls on the length of my braids. I got over 3 inches of new growth in some areas.

I'm thinking seriously of braiding again at the end of this month. I may have to give your mixture a try this time around.

Thanks ladies!!! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Den1 I think the braids help me retain length this time around I didn't use the oils because I didn't want scalp build up but it's packed with it know /images/graemlins/grin.gif Braids are a good protective style if done correctly and they make your hair THICK!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Girl your hair looks GREAT!! Amazing Growth /images/graemlins/shocked.gif!! What type of hair did you use /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks ladies!!! /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Den1 I think the braids help me retain length this time around I didn't use the oils because I didn't want scalp build up but it's packed with it know /images/graemlins/grin.gif Braids are a good protective style if done correctly and they make your hair THICK!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Girl your hair looks GREAT!! Amazing Growth /images/graemlins/shocked.gif!! What type of hair did you use /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Denali,

I used the human hair wet and wavy....I did the single micro braids they came out very nice got a few clients from them /images/graemlins/grin.gif..the hair was very versatile too loved it!

Your hair looks great. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif That is some EXCELLENT GROWTH!!! You GROW Girl!

Thanks ladies /images/graemlins/grin.gif Can you guys see the pictures clearly I just looked at them at work and they look dark but on my computer at home they look clearer. Are they dark to yarl? /images/graemlins/confused.gif
It may just be this cheap job computer

They are dark but I can still notice the growth! How long did you wear your braids? How long were they? I feel the urge to braid my hair coming on again!!

[ QUOTE ]
They are dark but I can still notice the growth! How long did you wear your braids? How long were they? I feel the urge to braid my hair coming on again!!

[/ QUOTE ]

OKAY!!! me 2 girl. Very nice atlien... the growth is amazing

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Me too!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sooo sorry about them being dark ladies /images/graemlins/frown.gif I will post some better ones.

Tonya girl braid it up!!!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif I wore the braids for 7 weeks I did single box braids with the human wet and wavy hair they were about little past bra strap can't cope with the long flowing weaves /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif. I wore them pinned up, shirley temple curled, pony tails , buns, everything I worked them bad boys like they was my real hair!!!!! They were really cute and the hair I brought worked really well with my natural hair. I got the hair ready and washed cause they going back in next weekend. Beware though /images/graemlins/look.gif cause after braids you get that thickness that you ain't seen since your elementary years.

Yeah that is why I LOVE braids!!! I can spray Surge and other "wet" products at my hearts content...and with my busy schedule....braids are right up my alley right now. I have a pic in my album of some synthetic braids I did a few years ago...maybe I will bite the bullet and try it again...I think I will use Synthetic hair because funds is LOW thanks to my recent pjism...I know I have to be EXTRA careful becasue I have color now AND the affirm I used to touch up my hair has my hair EXTRA thirsty! /images/graemlins/fat.gif

Woohoo, GREAT GROWTH!! I'm thinking about getting on the braid train for the winter, too! Don't want my ends breaking off on my sweaters and turtlenecks /images/graemlins/nono.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/ill.gif That's a LOT of growth! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sassy why you so silly /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif are you sick...I saw you dragging that bed and thermometer in another post.

Kaddy,
It's WGO with coconut oil and castor oil about a /images/graemlins/brainy.gif tablespoon or more of both mixed in the WGO bottle. I didn't use it while in the braids though /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Back