I thinkl I made BRA STRAP!!!!

brownsugar9999

In my beginning photos on Oct 05, I was at armpit, if not a smidgen below...but ladies and gentleladies (I don't think there are any brothers here)....I THINK I MADE BRA STRAP!!!!!!!!!! Or just the top of it at least!!!! MTG MTG MTG!!!!!!!

Attachments

• brastrap.JPG
    brastrap.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
alexei said:
Congrats! It nice to see the ladies of lhcf attain their goals
Girl...this is the first time since Dec 6 2005 my hair has been OUT of a bum and sloppy w/ MTG. YOu should have sseen the look on my husband's face....."what...no bun?"

brownsugar9999 said:
In my beginning photos on Oct 05, I was at armpit, if not a smidgen below...but ladies and gentleladies (I don't think there are any brothers here)....I THINK I MADE BRA STRAP!!!!!!!!!! Or just the top of it at least!!!! MTG MTG MTG!!!!!!! Sorry second pic is sooo dark..it's for reference

Congratulations Brownsugar on your success!!! :clap:
BTW, there are many brothers here on LHCF!

Thank you ALL for your words of encouragement! I offer up the Nourishair Vitamins, 1000mg Biotin, and MTG! MTG! That and the protective styles 3 weeks out of the month...that's all that's it...I still eat like a PIG!!!! I haven't "stepped up" my exercise regimen (heck..I don't HAVE one....need one....lazy bum!) Just vits and MTG.... every day for the first 2 weeks, then every other to every third day on the MTG

Re: I think I made BRA STRAP!!!!

Congratulations brownsuga/squirrel (lol) you have beautiful hair :grin: why was MTG so hard to wash out?

Back