I think some of you guys have actually dreamed about this...

robot.

So I ordered some eco-styler gel last week (Saturday, maybe) and it came today. I got the smaller size, the 8 oz, just to try it out and because I have short hair.

I got home from school today to see this big package. So I'm like, "Was this really necessary?" :lol:

I opened it and they accidentally sent me the 32 oz! :shocked: I don't know whether to be happy or wonder how in the hayle I'm going to use 32 oz of gel when I know I would've barely finished the 8 oz? :lachen:

At least this gel has gotten some rave reviews here. :yep:

Girl, I JUST ordered that gel last week and used it today. I liked it as it didn't make my hair too hard, so we'll see....

you can use it up eventually! LOL I don't think it spoils:lachen:

folks gonna tell you to alert the company of the mistake, send the comp the diff in money, it's stealing, blah blah blah blah

sounds like you got a win to me

folks gonna tell you to alert the company of the mistake, send the comp the diff in money, it's stealing, blah blah blah blah

sounds like you got a win to me

I thought about it. But it came from Lee's BSS.

Is it wrong of me to assume they might actually tell me to send it back?

Girl, I JUST ordered that gel last week and used it today. I liked it as it didn't make my hair too hard, so we'll see....

you can use it up eventually! LOL I don't think it spoils:lachen:

That's what I'm hoping. Even my mother was eyeing it. She said, "ooh, you want gel twists? I can do gel twists!" I think she wanted to use it more than I did. :lachen:

If it's as good as people say, though, I'm sure I can find multiple uses for it. :grin:

Wow that is some good luck. I think you will find it very useful (WNG, Braids/outs, twists/outs, flat twists, smoothing sides for puffs, etc).

I don't like using gel, but i will LOOOOVE if somebody make a mistake like that in any of my purchases. xDDDD

The clear/krystal one. I wasn't sure - there were way too many colors, so I came on here before I purchased. :yep:

It sure is a PJ's dream to get an accidental package. A couple weeks ago I got $82 worth of KBB by mistake. I hadn't ordered a thing! I emailed them and they told me to enjoy the products. I was too happy :yay:

It sure is a PJ's dream to get an accidental package. A couple weeks ago I got $82 worth of KBB by mistake. I hadn't ordered a thing! I emailed them and they told me to enjoy the products. I was too happy :yay:
WOW, lucky you also, that's so awesome!

I remember that post. Lucky duck. :yep: I guess if you're a PJ, you have it coming. Hopefully. :lol:

This is funny :grin: If your conscious gets to you, just email the company and I'm almost sure they would tell you to just keep it. That way it's out of your hands. The shipping would definitely outweigh the cost of the bigger size. Sounds like you feel guilty already since you were afraid to open your email. Enjoy it!! Getting free stuff makes up for the times you get gagged when you didn't get what you wanted and didn't feel like the aggravation of complaining :yep:

Good luck on the troth of gel.:lachen: I'm sure you'll find uses for it.

Back