I think I've just found my new natural hair crush!

This is right on time since I'm doing a blow out this weekend. I was going to use my curling wand, but I might just try this out.

Her hair turned out nice.

Thank you OP for this... Her hair is lovely.
So the trick to a great Bantu knot out is to style on blow-dried hair, huh? Hmmm..

Sent from my SGH-T599N using LHCF

Thank you OP for this... Her hair is lovely.
So the trick to a great Bantu knot out is to style on blow-dried hair, huh? Hmmm..

I've gotten my best bantu knot outs on stretched hair whether it be from a roller set, braid out, or curlformers. It actually comes out even better if you use curlformers first then the bantu knots. Unfortunately my hair isn't as thick and yummy as hers but it still comes out nice.

That blowout is one of THE most fabulous heads of hair i've seen in a looong time, thanks for sharing OP

1x dislike ... i guess "haters gon' hate"!

I've gotten my best bantu knot outs on stretched hair whether it be from a roller set, braid out, or curlformers. It actually comes out even better if you use curlformers first then the bantu knots. Unfortunately my hair isn't as thick and yummy as hers but it still comes out nice.

Thanks for the tip tashboog.
I've tried them 2 ways:
On freshly washed hair & sat under a hood dryer. The curls fell.
On damp hair & airdry overnight.
My low-po hair doesn't dry overnight.

I must revisit this style.

She's beautiful and her hair is amazing. I wish she would do a hair and skin care regimen video. :lol:

Subscribed ! OMG, her bantu knots are the bomb.com <3
Can't wait to have more lenght so I could start playing with it and try different styles ! She's definitely an hairstyle inspiration :)

*cries and beats fists on floor legs kicking" I want that hair. Gorgeous. Totally will subscribe to her channel. She is my hair crush now too.:grin:

Back