I think I've finally mastered rollersetting my own hair

Congrats! Your set looks very nice, too. Doesn't it feel great to be able to do your own sets and not have to worry about making an appt, paying the stylist, etc?:yep:

You are an inspiration...not just because of the rollerset but because of your determination and your will to get it right. You did not give up...that is a character trait many of us could benefit from in life.

Thanks ladies. I am so glad that my set finally came out well enough to leave out, although I am still pinning my hair up 5 - 7 days a week. I pin curled my hair and have on my bonnet now. I'm pretty confident that it will last all week.

I've done my own sets 7 times for 2008 and have already saved a ton of money....and I am still coming out ahead even after purchasing the Pibbs as well as rollers and clips:grin: I just wish I had taken the time to learn to do my own hair years ago. I might already be at full BSL.:wallbash:

I'm soooo jealous! My rollersets look like a drunken crackhead did them. NOT a good look :ohwell:

Your hair looks great, and I hate you :catfight:

:lol:

Wow, those are great results, especially being 5 months post. I wish. You did give great details so maybe once again I'll be brave enough to try it.

Back