I Think I've Been Busted Y'all....

cocosweet

A few weeks ago, dh and I had a rather nasty argument. I had a sort of melt down and threw out some things. I threw out a chair, a table, threw some iron wrought chairs over the balcony, and tossed our unity candle in the trash.:blush:

Today, he noticed it is missing. I think I'm gonna take the big girl pill tell him I threw it out during the fight and I'll replace it. Perhaps I need anger management classes.

WOW! Yes, I would recommend some anger classes. My mother use to do things like that and being a child watching it, It was awful. I would tell him.

A few weeks ago, dh and I had a rather nasty argument. I had a sort of melt down and threw out some things. I threw out a chair, a table, threw some iron wrought chairs over the balcony, and tossed our unity candle in the trash.:blush:

Today, he noticed it is missing. I think I'm gonna take the big girl pill tell him I threw it out during the fight and I'll replace it. Perhaps I need anger management classes.
First, I'm sorry about the 'challenge' you and your husband had and I wish the two of you more love and agreements less of the opposite. :love2:

Second, the next time you 'sense' a melt down, pleasssssseeee, come to my place and help me throw out the mess in my storage room. Ahhhh yes, I'm serious. :yep: I can surely use that energy.

I wish you peaceful blessings in your marriage, I sincerely do.

First, I'm sorry about the 'challenge' you and your husband had and I wish the two of you more love and agreements less of the opposite. :love2:

Second, the next time you 'sense' a melt down, pleasssssseeee, come to my place and help me throw out the mess in my storage room. Ahhhh yes, I'm serious. :yep: I can surely use that energy.

I wish you peaceful blessings in your marriage, I sincerely do.

Shimmie you are a hot mess! :lachen: :lachen:

Yeah cocosweet...I agree with DLewis. Tell him..,
Girl ..you gonna get your butt beat! :lachen:

What's a unity candle?

It's a candle they use during wedding ceremonies. It is sometimes said to symbolize the union of two individuals, becoming one in commitment. They take their separate candles usually sitting on the side and light the pillar candle in the center to symbol their unity.

We used one too.

No broom hopping though.

Girl, I'm serious...I need all the help I can get. :drunk:

I do care about our precious OP. I hope I made her smile. :yep:

Shimmie, I am sure you did! You made me smile! :grin:
I know that is the truth.
She can come by my house when she is done at yours! :lachen:
Good to talk to you Shimmie-Sweetie!

Back