*I think i'm ready to chop*

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"
Sorry if i've been a thread hogger this evening.

I've just taken two pics which I've uploaded on my album, and I've realised, my natural hair is not as short as I thought...

I'm due to get kinky twists put in on Saturday afternoon, so I thought, what if I just chop on Thursday and wash and condition my hair, and put the twists in for a few months?

I know it seems chicken, but at least the chop will be over with and no more tangles etc....

What do you guys think?

x

Well I think it is a GREAT idea...I know I didn't do the big chop and personally going through the pain of the tangles was almost not even worth it.

that doesnt sound chicken at all!!!! thats a great plan....and it will prolly be even longer when you get the extensions taken out! go for it girl!!! :D

CharUK said:
I'm due to get kinky twists put in on Saturday afternoon, so I thought, what if I just chop on Thursday and wash and condition my hair, and put the twists in for a few months?
Sounds like a good idea to me! :)

I did the big chop and two days latter i put braids in it felt funny looking at my self in the mirror so i am wearing the braids for 8 weeks on and 2 weeks off untill the end of the year

If I were gonna do the big chop that's what I would do. I do the chop and go straight to the braiders. Good luck on which ever decision u make. We got your back!

Back