I think I'm in love...

mrsgreene

I found a new leave-in... it's called Healthy Sexy Hair Soytri-wheat leave-in. After searching forever for a leave in that would leave my natural 4a/b feeling silk smooth, this leave in did the trick. I am currently growing out my hair with a weave and it keeps my braids extra smooth and moisturized.

Last edited:
healthywheatconditionerlarge.jpg

What gets in-between this and your hair? Nothing. There's more than saucy soy on here - the tri-wheat and the soy protein delivers sumowrestler-strength, protection against the sun, pollution and other environmental enemies. There'll be no tangling with this baby!

-Detangles and softens hair.
-Imparts light protein and moisture.
-Helps prevent static electricity.
-Use on damp hair before styling.

Ingredients:
Hydrolysed Water, Amodimethicone, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol-10, Polyquaternium 18, Propylene Glycol, Glycine, Soybean Protein, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Hydrolysed Wheat Starch, Wheat Amino Acids, Panthenol, Methyl Gluceth-10, Benzophenone 4, BDisodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Doggone it!!! I'm on my way to buy some! :driver:

Where did you buy this?

In my gym they have a wheat and protein conditioner, when I put it in my hair it just gets sooooo smooth its AMAZING..it leaves my hair soft and detangles, but it has no name. I also use it as a leave in.

I wonder if this is similar to it.

Something else to add to the list :D

Thanks for the Review

Okay I have to admit it..I bought this today. I will try it on tomorrow when I as my hair again...

I have the poo, cond and leave in. HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!! The poo stung my eyes, the cond was just alright and the leave in was definitely nothing special.

I purchased the leave-in form Ulta and I used this product last night. This leave-in is the bomb! All I used in my hair was the leave-in and some carrot oil on my ends and my hair was shiny, soft, and swingy! Now I am curious about the shampoo and conditioner. Great recommendation!!!

Back