I think Im in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Halimah

(Whispering) I gotta a secret that I wanna share w/you all but you gotta keep it to yourself................say you promise.........ok..........Im in love.

No really Im in love
IN LOVE WITH.....WITH......./ORS HAIR LOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES THATS RIGHT I FINALLY FOUND MY STAPLE MOISTURIZER. I CANT BELIEVE HOW MOIST AND SOFT AND SHINY IT LEFT MY HAIR FEELING AND IT EVEN SMELLS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

(holding the bottle close to me) I LOVE YOU ORS HAIR LOTION, I'LL NEVER TRADE YOU FOR ANOTHER!!!!!

CAN ANYONE SECOND MY NOTION?????

(Whispering) I gotta a secret that I wanna share w/you all but you gotta keep it to yourself................say you promise.........ok..........Im in love.

No really Im in love
IN LOVE WITH.....WITH......./ORS HAIR LOTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES THATS RIGHT I FINALLY FOUND MY STAPLE MOISTURIZER. I CANT BELIEVE HOW MOIST AND SOFT AND SHINY IT LEFT MY HAIR FEELING AND IT EVEN SMELLS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!

(holding the bottle close to me) I LOVE YOU ORS HAIR LOTION, I'LL NEVER TRADE YOU FOR ANOTHER!!!!!

CAN ANYONE SECOND MY NOTION?????
I wanted to try this , are you talking about the Olive Oil one?

i'm glad someone likes this stuff. i positively abhor ORS products esp the olive oil ones. i wish this had been posted b4 i threw all mine away. i had a brand new bottles of the ors oo condish and moisturizer. LOL

Girl, I've been raving about this stuff all over the board for months! You ain't never lied: this stuff is sooooo good! :)

It's one of my staple products. It does wonders for my hair and gets it silky smooth when I flat iron. I give it two thumbs up! :thumbsup:

It is great for rollersets and even flat ironing. However, it causes build up on my hair. I rollerset once a week so I only use it when rollersetting. The set comes out much better with the ORS oil moisturizer and serum.

I like this product too! Its the only thing i can rely on to moisturize my hair especially during winter and i love the smell. But im a PJ so im always trying out different products... i cant stick to just one.

I like it too. I used it last night for the first time in a long while. I put it on my hair b4 I braided it up to go under a wig. My hair felt really really good. I dont know why I stopped using it.

Back