I think I'm cured

mstee eyes

:eek: I have been a PJ for the last two months, I have tried at least 30 products, but I've now norrowed it down to 10 must haves.

I clarify once a month with Ion Clarifying Shampoo followed by KeraCare Dry & Itchy Scalp shampoo and conditioner I then use Profectiv Breakfree and Jojoba Oil
I CW every two days with Honey EVOO and a mix of Suave Citrus Smoothie and Suave humectant. I moisturizer with Scurl and Jojoba Oil and then rollerset and finger comb out.

Once every 6weeks I use Ultra Sheen Duo Tex Protein Conditioner.:)

I am loving this routine and the fact that I will not need to go to the BSS to pick up anymore must have items.

I may add Henna to this in December but I'm not in any rush.

Thank you to all the ladies of LHCF I have learned so much about my hair, that I would not have traded the last two months of being a PJ :cool: for anything in the world.

:grin: :grin:

Girl, you aren't the only one who's been cured from PJism! I go through my moments when I want to try every product under the sun, then once I get them, I don't use them. My staples are:
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Shampoo
Blended Beauty Soy Cleansing shampoo and Curls Quenching conditioner
WGO (for my ends)
Elucence MB conditioner as a leave-in
Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles
Shea Butter Leave-in Lotion
Jojoba oil
My rosechamsage tea mix
Aloe Vera gel

Bublnbrnsuga said:
Girl, you aren't the only one who's been cured from PJism! I go through my moments when I want to try every product under the sun, then once I get them, I don't use them. My staples are:
Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree Shampoo
Blended Beauty Soy Cleansing shampoo and Curls Quenching conditioner
WGO (for my ends)
Elucence MB conditioner as a leave-in
Blended Beauty Happy Nappy Styles
Shea Butter Leave-in Lotion
Jojoba oil
My rosechamsage tea mix
Aloe Vera gel

Girl I know what you mean, doesn't it feel good to have staple products instead of just trying everthing under the sun.:D

I forgot to add that I DC once a week with Sil Elements Mega Cholesterol EVOO and Coconut Oil.

Back