I think I'm becoming a PJ.....darn you folks at LHCF!!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I'll be be broke by the end of the week. I just went and bought some CHI Silk Fusion today. Got it at Walgreens for $13.90. Bought some Kemi Oyl too. Got it at KMart for about $4.00. Ordered some JBCO, Lacio Lacio, and Silicon Mix from Sickbay and Sams247. And tomorrow I'm ordering some BT and a few other things. This board will break me yet!!!

***Toy-Pisces*** said:
Welcome to the PJ CLUB! So...walgreens has CHI silk Fusion! Well, thanks to you I will be buying another product!:look:

Yeah, I admit it was a bit expensive though. It's only a 2 oz bottle, which is real small, but I've heard a little goes a long way. Needless to say, I won't be running through it like it's cheap.

I'm buying some stuff from FromNatureWithLove on Thursday. I want some sweet almond oil, but the store that carries it around here is just too darned expensive for me, so I figured I'd order it online. I saw some other things on there that I'd like to order as well. I think I'll go ahead and get all of my PJism out of the way right now and make a promise to myself not to buy anymore products for the rest of the year :D I'll start my promise sometime in July:grin:

miss_cherokee said:
Yeah, I admit it was a bit expensive though. It's only a 2 oz bottle, which is real small, but I've heard a little goes a long way. Needless to say, I won't be running through it like it's cheap.

I'm buying some stuff from FromNatureWithLove on Thursday. I want some sweet almond oil, but the store that carries it around here is just too darned expensive for me, so I figured I'd order it online. I saw some other things on there that I'd like to order as well. I think I'll go ahead and get all of my PJism out of the way right now and make a promise to myself not to buy anymore products for the rest of the year :D I'll start my promise sometime in July:grin:

Good luck in the promise to your self. I'm promised myself and still keep buying more products. I'm in kinky twist and still buying stuff like I can use it. :confused: I tell you the PJ thing is something serious. :ohwell: Do you know where else I can purchase the Chi silk fusion without ordering on line? I just bought the NTM serum because it was on sale at CVS. I'm late but i just recently bought the NTM mask and leave in. I like it alot. I have made the leave in my staple. I need to use the mask a couple more times to be sure.

I still need to go to the Jamaica store to get the JBCO.

***Toy-Pisces*** said:
Good luck in the promise to your self. I'm promised myself and still keep buying more products. I'm in kinky twist and still buying stuff like I can use it. :confused: I tell you the PJ thing is something serious. :ohwell: Do you know where else I can purchase the Chi silk fusion without ordering on line? I just bought the NTM serum because it was on sale at CVS. I'm late but i just recently bought the NTM mask and leave in. I like it alot. I have made the leave in my staple. I need to use the mask a couple more times to be sure.

I still need to go to the Jamaica store to get the JBCO.

I know, I'll break my promise within a week of making it:grin: But I'm sure gonna try. Ummmmmmmmm.......I've heard of people buying the CHI Silk Fusion at JCPennys (the salon maybe??), and they always have it on sale, so you might wanna try that. Or try your local Eckerd or Walgreens. It's a lot cheaper to buy it there than to pay for it online, plus pay shipping and handling fees. If your Walmart has a salon also, they may sell it there. Just stop by and see. Good luck with your search.

miss_cherokee said:
I know, I'll break my promise within a week of making it:grin: But I'm sure gonna try. Ummmmmmmmm.......I've heard of people buying the CHI Silk Fusion at JCPennys (the salon maybe??), and they always have it on sale, so you might wanna try that. Or try your local Eckerd or Walgreens. It's a lot cheaper to buy it there than to pay for it online, plus pay shipping and handling fees. If your Walmart has a salon also, they may sell it there. Just stop by and see. Good luck with your search.

I'll check walmart salon first, then I will check JC Penny.Thanx

Tyrone_Biggums.jpg

***Look what they did to me**

I've reached an all new Looooooow.:look:

It used to be so simple just stockpiling my Keracare products. Now with Dominican, Indian products and oils, I'm about to be running out of space. The good thing is, you never find yourself on a mission, because you need to do your hair and have nothing to use!!

OMG yall!! I had been buying so much hair stuff that I ran out of room under my bathroom sink to store it all. I just went out and bought a cheap cabinet to store all of my hair care products in!! I think I've gone mad!!:eek: Somebody, anybody, help me, please help me!!!:lol::grin: And I forgot to add, I just ordered a bottle of BT tonight!! My SO is gonna bang me up side the head when he finds out about all the money I've been spending :grin: :grin: :grin:

Last edited:
It used to be so simple just stockpiling my Keracare products. Now with Dominican, Indian products and oils, I'm about to be running out of space. The good thing is, you never find yourself on a mission, because you need to do your hair and have nothing to use!!

I used to be the same way. Everything Keracare. Now, my SO will about kill me if I buy one more product. They are everywhere.

miss_cherokee said:
OMG yall!! I had been buying so much hair stuff that I ran out of room under my bathroom sink to store it all. I just went out and bought a cheap cabinet to store all of my hair care products in!! I think I've gone mad!!:eek: Somebody, anybody, help me, please help me!!!:lol::grin: And I forgot to add, I just ordered a bottle of BT tonight!! My SO is gonna bang me up side the head when he finds out about all the money I've been spending :grin: :grin: :grin:

Please don't end up like me. I tried to sell my body for some conditioner. Please, let me get one more hit of Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter, and i swear... I'll go to Betty Ford.
I even tried to shank kids for their lunch money... just so i can't get some more products.

tyrone_biggums_crack.jpg

Last edited:
:grin: I am a recovering PJ
I emptied out my CHARGE CARDS ,USED UP ALL MY BELLSOUTH MONEY & CELEPHONE BILL MONEY,AND ETC
my mind kept tellin me ur hair gonna look good with
this !
that!
I never thought this were gonna end for me untill i realize tha my life focused only on hair,and sometimes the products stop working for me i lost my reciepts could exchange so now what i am stuck with products tha i thought i needed ,only cause i see it.
Now my life better my hair reached it goal with the help of LHCF.

PJ ................:mad: NO JOKE!!!!!!

Last edited:
miss_cherokee said:
I'll be be broke by the end of the week. I just went and bought some CHI Silk Fusion today. Got it at Walgreens for $13.90. Bought some Kemi Oyl too. Got it at KMart for about $4.00. Ordered some JBCO, Lacio Lacio, and Silicon Mix from Sickbay and Sams247. And tomorrow I'm ordering some BT and a few other things. This board will break me yet!!!

ur well on ur way: but when u find urself starting 2 buy alternates ur in trouble: I have 2 types of everything: 2 pre-poos 2 protein conditioners: henna & jamila....becareful: easy 2 get in hard 2 get out

bravenewgirl87 said:
Please don't end up like me. I tried to sell my body for some conditioner. Please, let me get one more hit of Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter, and i swear... I'll go to Betty Ford.
I even tried to shank kids for their lunch money... just so i can't get some more products.

tyrone_biggums_crack.jpg

Girl, you crazy....it never fails you always have me laughing...:lachen:

I am kinda CONFUSED :confused: what products actually really works for me without having ta using the same kinda every month.

My FAVORITE WILL BE

AVEDA

NEXXUS i use sometimes

ORGANIC

ELLUENCES

I have more in mind :perplexed cant think of it righ now but this stuff to exspensive seeing how small those bottle is i would hate to use any on all this hair.

bravenewgirl87 said:

tyrone_biggums_crack.jpg
Girl you are retarded:lachen::lachen: I needed a good laugh. I woke up this morning in a hissy fit b/c all I could think about was what I wanted to buy next................damn LHCFers. Walked in the bathroom and caught the SO using my bottle of ORS Hair Lotion and I almost bit his arm off trying to pry the bottle out of his hands!! He looked at me with a grin and called me a fuzzy-haired crackhead and told me that I needed to leave LHCF alone, pronto. Man, I have seriously lost it. Something has to be done. That's it. No more products for me. I'll break this bad habit if it's the last thing I do!!!:grin::grin:

miss_cherokee said:
Girl you are retarded:lachen::lachen: I needed a good laugh. I woke up this morning in a hissy fit b/c all I could think about was what I wanted to buy next................damn LHCFers. Walked in the bathroom and caught the SO using my bottle of ORS Hair Lotion and I almost bit his arm off trying to pry the bottle out of his hands!! He looked at me with a grin and called me a fuzzy-haired crackhead and told me that I needed to leave LHCF alone, pronto. Man, I have seriously lost it. Something has to be done. That's it. No more products for me. I'll break this bad habit if it's the last thing I do!!!:grin::grin:

My boyfriend just nods his head and smile. "You hair looks great.. but why is it so greasy?" Needless to say, when he got his casts off, he never asked that question again. As if i was going to give up my products for the sake of his silk work shirts. I'll schlack it on as much as i want gosh darnit.

when I first started taking care of my hair, I bought everything. Now I'm over the PJ but I still have so much that I don't think I will ever use. Maybe I'll just give it or throw it away.

And what sad is the way you are trying to take me down with you by mentioning that Chi Silk Infusion at Walgreens! Walking advertisement :lol:
But just about all of us are guilty. Why can't I be satisfied with the abundance of products in my closet? Why is Aveda calling me right now??????? :confused: Why am I about to order that DR line from Aveda when I know I don't need too? We need to have a support group so that this can stop! I need to purchase stock in some of these companies!

PJism is even harder when you can get your hair products half price or wholesale.(hard to resist)
I now stock pile products that are discontinued,changed formula that I know work for my hair.

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! I just got my Lacio Lacio and Silicon Mix!! Will be using tonight................I was like a kid in a candy store when I got the package. I tore it open and did my little happy dance. I can't wait to try it.

Evazhair said:

Don't forget AVEDA, FNWL, coconut milk, butters, silk (powder)!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back