i think i may be addicted to flat ironing...

Shatani

:(

ive only straightened my hair twice, but i WANT to do it all the time!!! everyday i think, ooooh i should straighten my hair! and i have to say to myself, NO! you JUST did it! you dont want to get heat damage do you!?!?!

damn this craving!!! :lol:

Back away from the flat iron :lol: it can be addictive, having that flowing, shiny hair, just opt to do it monthly or so.

Been there, done that. Thank god I gave someone my flat iron, heat free almost 6 months :yay:

girl....its HARD! and the funny thing is, i dont really know what to do with my hair when it IS straight!!! i just pin it up....its not like im some fancy diva when its straight...i dont know what the draw is....

I know the feeling!
When I first bought my CHI iron... I did not want to ever be seperated from it until I realized that I could be causing serious heat damage. I became addicted to the possibility of having flowing, straight, shiny hair 7 days of week, even 12 weeks post relaxer.

I had to put it on the top shelf of my laundry room to make sure I only used it twice a month.

Back