I think I found my staple weave hair

WakandanPrincess

So, this weekend I got my hair done because believe me it needed it! I decided to try out a new type of hair, and though it was slightly more than what I normally pay ($65-$95 per pack), I must say that I love it!. I bought the Outre Velvet Indian Remy (?) and let me tell you that it is amazing. It holds curls for days, when it's wet it waves up so i don't have to get worried about getting caught in the rain, which happened this morning on my way into work. I would highly recommend this to anyone! :grin::grin:

ohhh, the hair was $165 per pack for the 18 inches...I had to buy 3 because i have a big head hahaha

I usually get the outre velvet remi..(not sure if it's indian) but it blends well and is my staple weave hair. It is reusable and cost like $50 a pack since I get the shortest length. I can't wear weave/wigs past my shoulders. :-) Is the label pink & red? If this is the same hair what kind of closure are you using? I have been looking for a closure with a part to match this hair for my summer install.
Thanks

This is the weave hair I used to use all the time. I would purchase mine from ebay because it was a lot cheaper than buying it at the beauty supply store. I always used it twice. It's really nice and didn't really shed...which I loved. I always had to use it for full-head weaves though cause it was way too silky to match my hair. The link is to an old pic of it...only one I can find.

http://public.fotki.com/ak46/hair-journey-2007/oct---dec/hair3.html

So, this weekend I got my hair done because believe me it needed it! I decided to try out a new type of hair, and though it was slightly more than what I normally pay ($65-$95 per pack), I must say that I love it!. I bought the Outre Velvet Indian Remy (?) and let me tell you that it is amazing. It holds curls for days, when it's wet it waves up so i don't have to get worried about getting caught in the rain, which happened this morning on my way into work. I would highly recommend this to anyone! :grin::grin:

ohhh, the hair was $165 per pack for the 18 inches...I had to buy 3 because i have a big head hahaha

Does it dry straight after getting wet? or does it dry with the waves? Would I have to flat iron it straight?

sorry ladies... i've been MIA for the last couple of days. work got busy all of a sudden. but the hair dries wavy when after you wet it. It is virgin hair ( my mistake). I have one pic to show right now thats from my phone, i will upload better quality when i get time.

the first picture is the hair, the next one is the pic from my phone.

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 54
  • mee.jpg
    mee.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 81
OP...is that you in your siggy pic? I really like your hair color and style. What kind of hair is that? TIA

thank you! that's just the regular outre velvet remy. its a 30 i believe and it costs me about 89 per pack because i get the 14-16 inches.

hair4romheaven, i actually don't use a closure. my stylists just closes the weave herself. idk how she does it but it looks nice to me.

Thanks for this thread cuz i've been feigning to get a full sew-in but i dont wanna do my regular cheap milky way and aint no way that "by it by the pound" hair is gonna fit into my budget SOO... imma def get me bout 12 inches of that outre velvet indian remy :grin:

Back