I Think I Found A Substitute For Oil Rinsing!!!

Nice & Wavy

I tried to do the oil rinsing, but my hair (being fine and all) was way to oily for me to continue to do it...so, I stopped.

However, since I just started the Ovation/MegaTek challenge, I have been using Isoplus Natural Remedy Avocado Oil Conditioner Hair & Scalp Revitalizer as the sealant on the length of my hair,(I don't use it on my scalp) after I have massaged the MegaTek in and moisturized each section. I've noticed that in the morning when I do my CW, my hair is softer, and the curls are more defined. At first, I didn't know if it was the MegaTek or what. But, now I see that its the hairdress that has been helping. Also, in the morning after I moisturize, I use a little bit on my ends as well. It's not very greasy either...it's like my hair soaks it up.
Here is a pic:
Hair_Grease_Isoplus-Natural-Remedy-.jpg

I think that I will be continuing to do this, because my hair has done a 180, and my hair was doing well before I started. Also, I know that the MegaTek has made my hair a whole lot stronger than it was before I started this challenge...so, I can see that it is going to work.....oooohhhh, I'm getting excited.

If I have to clarify my hair a little more because of the hairdress, I don't mind because I love the results of how my hair is with it.

I hope this helps someone who would love to do the oil rinse, but can't take the oily part of it.

Blessings!

Thanks for posting this, N & W. My hair is fine and curly like yours, so oil rinsing is too much of a good thing for me too.

Im going to have to try this when my oil runs out---what are the first 3 ingredeints?

I think that we all need some type of oil/lubrication and that it makes all the difference in our hair whether its oil, grease, ghee, vasaline or butters :yep:

I think I saw that at Sally's yesterday... darn! I'll pick some up next time I'm near there.

I have this as well under my sink and haven't used it. I also ordered the OCT and can't wait to try it. In the meantime, I will try this after my CW and see how it works for my fine strands.

Thanks for sharing. Your hair looks fantastic, as always! :blowkiss:

Im going to have to try this when my oil runs out---what are the first 3 ingredeints?

I think that we all need some type of oil/lubrication and that it makes all the difference in our hair whether its oil, grease, ghee, vasaline or butters :yep:

I'll have to wait to get home before I put share the ingredients.

I have this as well under my sink and haven't used it. I also ordered the OCT and can't wait to try it. In the meantime, I will try this after my CW and see how it works for my fine strands.

Thanks for sharing. Your hair looks fantastic, as always! :blowkiss:

SP, I put it on at night to seal and then braid. In the morning, I CW and then add a little after on the ends...you may get a better result.

Thanks so much for the compliment!

You are welcome. It's 4:10pm and my hair is still soft....ooohhhh, I love it!

Now that right there is all I needed to hear. Unnn Hunn. I haven't done the oil rinses as a final rinse yet. I usually do them if I do them as a pre poo. My hair is thin and so are my strands. I hope this works for me to retain moisture and make is soft like yours. My hair is straw dry right now from this relaxer I did that over processed my hair. I'll be trying this as my prepoo, doing a protein treatment, and then moisturizing deep cond.

So would you say this is just like adding oil to your conditioner if you have done this before (just trying to not be a PJ'er) or is it just the isoplus kind that is so wonderful?

Back