I Think He's Talking About My Hair. This Sulfur is Toxic!!

One time when I saw on my growth serum kick, I used my home made sulfur mix, AND Wild Growth Oil (I was determined to get to BSL lol) the night before on my hair thinking the smell would dissipate. To ME the next morning I swore my head smelled like bacon and sulfur!! :lachen::lachen:I wore a beanie/beret thing. I hope my co-workers couldn't smell it:blush::blush::blush:

Good news! It might not have been my sulfur the guy was smelling. I came in today and turned on my heater and smelled burnt hair. I have NO sulfur in my hair right now and I smelled it as soon as I turned it on.

WHEEEW!!! :lol:

I'm still taking a break from the sulfur though LOL.

i can relate to the heater... i would have mine on 24/7 because they would a/c on soooo high... but it's probably the heater not your hair... now if he said it smelled like rotten eggs:blush: that would be another thing...

OMG!!! The other guy that sits next to me just came out and said what is that smell? I said you smell it too? He said yeah. Oh goodness!! I'm going home LOL. I did turn my heater off already though. I still don't smell anything and I have a nose of a bloodhound. So yeah, it's probably my sulfur since I'm probably immuned to it.

LMAO @ "you smell it too" You aint slick :lol: :lol: :lol:

that reminds me of something that happened to me a few years ago...

i had started using mtg and i left it on without rinsing or anything in the morning...my co-worker was like "something smells like bacon" hahahahaha. i was just like "hmmm...that's interesting" lmao. yeah, i only used that stuff like 3 times total. i couldnt do it...

oh man.

Back