I think found my staple Heat Protectant

Lylddlebit

Hi Ladies,

I usually don't write product reviews the first time I use a product, but this product deserves and exception. Last night I straightened my hair with "crack". It can be purchased on folica.com (http://www.folica.com/hair-care/hair-creams-lotions-and-glazes/crack-leave-in-hair-cream). I washed my hair normally with ovation shampoo and conditioner then divided my hair in 6 sections. Usually it takes an hour and a half to 2 hours to detangle my hair then plat to airdry. Last night it took 13 minutes. I put a penny sized amount in each section and my comb just glided through it as if I had coated my hair in conditioner or a leave in. Next, I blow dried my hair barely loosing any and flat ironed. I probably could have used a little less product for weightless hair but I am really happy with the end result so I wanted to share. Below are some pictures. I still have to use the rest of th bottle to see if I really love this as much as I think I do but so far I am really impressed.

Detangling picture and End result

Attachments

• 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    406 KB · Views: 286
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    357.4 KB · Views: 322
Nice results! I'm on the hunt for a good flat iron, which one did you use and on what heat setting?

Your hair looks great! I'm still shocked that the name of the product is actually 'Crack'. :lol:

crack-leave-in-hair-cream-278x278.jpg

Lylddlebit Your hair looks beautiful! What is your complete regimen? Do you deep condition at all after using Ovation?
Thank you. I left that part out in the description I steam with whatever condioner I am using every wash(huetiful steamer). I ran out of oct so I am only using the shampoo and this straightening was the last of the conditioner.

My complete regimin is:

Natural hair
Wash with Shampoo once a month(ovation shampoo currently) hair in 4-6 braids
Condition under the steamer once a week(next conditioner is tui smoothie)
Detangle with fingers or wide tooth comb with scurl and shea butter
Twist hair
Day before wash day twistout (sometimes)

Straight hair regimen
Wash with shampoo
Condition under streamer
Apply moisturizing protectant
Detangle with wide tooth comb or denman brush
Put hair in 4-6 braids
Air dry
Blow dry with comb attachment or concentrated nozzle and denman
Straighten on 325 with runway or with Kizure hot comb on electric stove
Trim
Wrap

I am inconsisent with mn, oct and vitamins. Use pretty wrap scarf nightly. Pretty low manipulation outside of wash day

Ugh $20 2.5 oz? you ladies are killing my pockets :blush: But your hair looks sooo pretty.. I might have to purchase this . Sidebar: I'm so jealous you copped a Runway!

Back