I Started at ... Length and Now I'm ...

vestaluv1

OK guys. We all want longer, stronger hair and I know this will be a really inspiring thread to help us along the way.

All you gotta do is fill in the blanks.

I started at ............... length in ............... . Now I'm ............... length!

Try to include starting photos and current photos of your hair.

So I guess I'll start:

I started at shoulder length in March 2008. Now I'm armpit length!

Pic in siggy!

Actually...

washedhair-vi.jpg
March
t0ctwethairfirstayurvedainmont-vi.jpg
November

I started at a very short neck length in September 2007 and I'm still at a medium neck length in November 2008.
ETA my pictures are in my album on this site.
:perplexed

OK guys. We all want longer, stronger hair and I know this will be a really inspiring thread to help us along the way.

All you gotta do is fill in the blanks.

I started at ............... length in ............... . Now I'm ............... length!

Try to include starting photos and current photos of your hair.

So I guess I'll start:

I started at shoulder length in March 2008. Now I'm armpit length!

Pic in siggy!
Girl that's some awesome pogress! I'll post pics after my relaxer this wednesday. I'm crossing my fingers for BSL.

I have been missing for a while, those photos below r old, since then I cut the ends twice.

I have a sew in now ... will have it out next week and then I will update

I started at armpit length, chopped to neck length with bangs. I am growing the bangs out, and some portions of my hair touch my shoulders when straight, but I am not claiming it until it all touches (everything but my bangs). Pictures in fotki, I will add recent pictures sometime this weekend.

i started with a TWA and now im shoulder length (but i have a cute fro with shrinkage, man!). check the fotki for pics.

Vlucious...I think u might be my hair twin! Alas, I am at work and can't post any pics right now. I started with a TWA too and now I'm NL..not quite SL yet. When did u start with the TWA?

Okay- I just started my hair journey a few months ago, but, here goes:

I started at Chin Length in July/ August '08. Now I'm Shoulder Length! Or at least I think I am! :lachen: You guys can tell me.....

Aug-October.jpg

My hair has grown longer in the back since Oct:

Sept-Nov.jpg

Sorry for the dirty mirror in ^ pic! I'm just happy I finally learned how to post pics in a thread! :grin:

Vlucious...I think u might be my hair twin! Alas, I am at work and can't post any pics right now. I started with a TWA too and now I'm NL..not quite SL yet. When did u start with the TWA?

i started in april of this year, send me a pm when you can! im interested in anyone who could be a hair twin :grin:

I started at just above shoulder at the end of 2006 and it's a bit longer than my avatar pic shows now.

how do u post pictures in a thread??

Okay- I just started my hair journey a few months ago, but, here goes:

I started at Chin Length in July/ August '08. Now I'm Shoulder Length! Or at least I think I am! :lachen: You guys can tell me.....

Aug-October.jpg

My hair has grown longer in the back since Oct:

Sept-Nov.jpg

Sorry for the dirty mirror in ^ pic! I'm just happy I finally learned how to post pics in a thread! :grin:

I started at mouth length in August. Now I'm neck length (at the back) three months later. (:

Great thread.
Good to hear about/see everyone's progress.

how do u post pictures in a thread??

You can upload them to an external site that hosts pics for free, like photobucket. It will give you an image URL & then you just past that url into the thread. That's how I did mine. I also like it because if you no longer want your pics on here, you can delete the image from photobucket and people can't see it anymore. HTH.

You can upload them to an external site that hosts pics for free, like photobucket. It will give you an image URL & then you just past that url into the thread. That's how I did mine. I also like it because if you no longer want your pics on here, you can delete the image from photobucket and people can't see it anymore. HTH.

Yeah, my pics are in my Fotki and I literally, right click on the pics (copy) and right click (paste) them onto the message box here.

Back