I Shingled successfully!

firecracker

I think I love my new hair. I shingled following the Curve method.
I wanted to share the results but I don't know how to make the pics show. Somebody help me help me please!:lachen: I could email the pics to an expert and maybe they could post them here for me. I's dufus Rufus. :lol:

firecracker said:
I wanted to share the results but I don't know how to make the pics show. Somebody help me help me please!:lachen: I could email the pics to an expert and maybe they could post them here for me. I's dufus Rufus. :lol:

Ok when I saw the word "shingle" I had to look:lachen: Ok but I know you are talking about hair now:lachen: Ok so what is shingling (SP??)

firecracker said:

You can upload it into your fotki album, then copy the address under "share photo", paste it here using
at the end of the address to close it out. The image should then appear.

That's beautiful Firecracker!

But girl, you got the patience of Job. I tried shingling once, I think I only made it to a quarter of my head before I was fed up...lol.

ETA: I wish I lived near some of y'all shinglers so y'all could do my hair.

nurseN98 said:
That's beautiful Firecracker!

But girl, you got the patience of Job. I tried shingling once, I think I only made it to a quarter of my head before I was fed up...lol.

ETA: I wish I lived near some of y'all shinglers so y'all could do my hair.

It looks fantastic Firecracker.

ITA, about the patience. I got through about 1/4 of my hair before I realized I looked a HAM. My sections were way too big. I would need someone to shingle for me.

Back