I scratched my scalp and my touch up is this Sunday....should i post-pone

Smiley79

Last night (Wednesday) I scratched my scalp quite a bit; i just couldn't take it...I had my half wig on all day and all evening and when i got home my scalp was so itchy...so I scratched :sad:. I'm planning to get a touch up this coming Sunday; with that said, do you all think I should hold off till next week, or could the next 3 1/2 days be enough to calm down my scalp and base it to death in order to get thorough the touch up. I'm going to use ORS Olive Oil Mild relaxer...I could add more olive oil or coconut oil to it...can you all give me your opinion because right now I'm so mad at myself for doing something so stupid.:nono:

Thanks in advance.

Last night (Wednesday) I scratched my scalp quite a bit; i just couldn't take it...I had my half wig on all day and all evening and when i got home my scalp was so itchy...so I scratched :sad:. I'm planning to get a touch up this coming Sunday; with that said, do you all think I should hold off till next week, or could the next 3 1/2 days be enough to calm down my scalp and base it to death in order to get thorough the touch up. I'm going to use ORS Olive Oil Mild relaxer...I could add more olive oil or coconut oil to it...can you all give me your opinion because right now I'm so mad at myself for doing something so stupid.:nono:

Thanks in advance.

Base it to death and you should be OK. I've done this before. As long as you properly base your scalp, you'll be fine.

I agree. Maybe grease (yes grease!) your scalp nightly until your touchup, and don't manipulate your hair too much. Always worked for me. I use plain ol Vaseline :)

Back