I saved myself $120.00........

fancypants007

that's how much it cost me to put my hair in crochet braids. I love crochet braids but instead of going to get them done professionally, I wanted to try to do them myself. Because I can't cornroll my hair I went to a professional braider who cornrolls very gently. I purchased the hair, (1st time it was freetress deep wave/gogo curl); this time I used freetress presto curl. It took me about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to do it. This was my first attempt and it was a bit of a struggle, but the important thing is I did it! I didn't fill in the front part of my hair, it looks like I have on a 3/4 curly wig/fall framing my cornrolls. I am very pleased with the results and I have already got compliments. I just wanted to share my experience in doing crochet braids and and also I'm happy because I saved and will continue to save money in the future. YEAH.......

That's great! I'm going to say what others are probably going to be thinking....where are the pics?? lol :)

:poke: Pics? I wanna see! I tried to do crochets on myself before and it did NOT come out so hot lol so I'm interested in seeing your results.

Back