I retyped my hair while at work today...yeah i was bored

jainygirl

Even though my hair has the supposed traits of 4a hair as far as haiving alot of coils, i think my hair really seems to fit more as 4b because of the frizziness and dryness of my coils. I was checking out other peoples hairlines (where the new growth has come in) at work who i know havent touched up in a while and my hair is the only hair that is looking fro-ilicious after 5 weeks /images/graemlins/rofl.gif Anyway, just letting everyone know that that's how bored i was at work today /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I'm gonna change the info in my siggy from 4a/b to 4b. I know this is a random damn post so just bear with me /images/graemlins/grin.gif Talk to you gals later /images/graemlins/wave.gif -- jainygirl

O............kaaaayy.
lol, j/k jainy /images/graemlins/smile.gif I know what u mean, that sounds just like my hair. I am due for a relaxer and needed to go somewhere and look presentable so I blow dried and flat ironed it. It looked really nice but a few hours later(after a long walk from my car and back to it) I noticed little coils sneaking out around the edges....ha.

I wish I could go as long as u w/out a perm. my hair just starts shedding so much after 8-9 weeks thats my limit!

[ QUOTE ]
I blow dried and flat ironed it. It looked really nice but a few hours later(after a long walk from my car and back to it) I noticed little coils sneaking out around the edges....ha.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know exactly what you mean. This is why i stopped fighting with my edges (hairline) i've come to the realization that my hair will always win so why not just let it /images/graemlins/rofl.gif I do have a product for when i really need for all my hair to look the same from root to tip(Got2Be SoSmooth Creme Straightner) but now i rarely use it. I dont want to manipulate my hair so much and possibly cause breakage. -- jainygirl

Back