I recently relaxed my hair.........

Irispj26

with ORS regular relaxer and it has been the best relaxer I have ever used:D . I just wanted to know if my hair will revert after a couple of weeks because it's bone straight right now? I know it won't go back to my 3C curls but will it turn into a wave? When I relaxed my hair previously it never got bone straight. This has been my first time relaxing in three years. I have to admit I still kinda miss my 3C hair , but I'm very happy with how easy my hair is to comb now.

I forgot to add my ends didn't come out that bone straight. It's my roots that came out bone straight and I just don't want it to look to bad when my roots start to come out. any Ideas or imputs ladies?

Irispj26 said:
with ORS regular relaxer and it has been the best relaxer I have ever used:D . I just wanted to know if my hair will revert after a couple of weeks because it's bone straight right now? I know it won't go back to my 3C curls but will it turn into a wave? When I relaxed my hair previously it never got bone straight. This has been my first time relaxing in three years. I have to admit I still kinda miss my 3C hair , but I'm very happy with how easy my hair is to comb now.

I honestly don't know and can't tell you what you hair will do. It may rever it may not.

But keep in mind relaxing is a permanent process so if it DOES revert, it wasn't relaxed to it's full potential anyway.

hope that helps!

Back