I RACKED ALL The Way UP!!!!

miracle

Well, I just came back from Target and MAN did I rack up!!!!! :grin: :grin: I bought seven hair products and some clips for $10.00!!!!! :yay: :yay: I don't know how long this clearance will last.....but if you're on a tight budget or just want to exercise your "PJ Power".....head on ova' to Target!!!!

My purchases:
Profectiv Growth N' Repair Anti-Itch Strengthening Oil Free Serum--$0.62 (Bought two)

At One With Nature Dry, Itchy Scalp Shampoo--$0.51 (Bought Two)

Pantene Smooth $ Shine Anti Frizz Serum--$3.00

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Deep Fortifying Conditioner--$1.74 (It's regularly $2.74, but there's a $1.00/off in store coupon)

AB Organics Carrot Oil Cream--$0.98

Goody Clips--$1.98

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Wow, that is GREAT! I love a good sale. I actually want to say "congratulations" to you because I always feel like I won a prize when I find a bargain that good! :lol:

Me Too!
I also racked up today!

Dollar General Stores has the entire Soft Sheen Carson Breakthrough (Anti Breakage Everyday Moisturizing Strength) line in their stores. All the bottles are full sized bottles. My store just put them on the shelves todaay. I have been dying to try out their anti breakage foam wrap lotion and revitalizing deep conditioner.

Last edited:
Every time someone raves about Target having a sale, it seems as though my state misses that memo. :mad: I'll check at my local Target tonight and see what they have on sale...if there's a sale to begin with. :perplexed I want to stock up on some moisturizers and hair accessories.

Diane71 said:
Wow!! You sure did clean out that store! And those prices are awesome..why did'nt you invite me??

http://public.fotki.com/Diane71/

:lol: :lol: Girl, I wasn't even there to get hair products. That's the funniest part!! I actually just needed to pick up a prescription and a birthday card. :lol: Some unbelievable Jedi force just happened to pull me down the hair care aisle and WHAM .....all kinds of good products on sale!!!! :yay: And I looked mad crazy because I didn't have a handbasket or anything. I carried them all in my arms. :lol: :lol:

LOL @ the Jedi force...

I might have to, uh, go to Target today to see if they have anymore, uh, birthday cards too...

Back