I posted pics of my hair in the photo gallery...

sweetcocoa

I will also be adding them to my picturetrail album...
I am 4 inches from my original goal...now I'm going for the waist!
grin.gif

Watch out Allandra here I come!
wink.gif

SweetCocoa, I just saw your pictures and your hair looks wonderful!! Congratulations to you!!
trampoline.gif

Re: I posted pics of my hair in the photo gallery.

Beautiful hair pics sweetcocoa..i'm looking forward to getting where you are soon, congrats!

You hair looks great!
smile.gif
Did the hennalucent straighten it like that? Because as I understand, you're natural right? Your next goal shouldn't be any problem. Keep up the good work. You're an inspiration!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Your hair looks great! You will reach your goal in no time with progress like this!!

Congratulations Sweetcocoa
rosebud.gif
you deserve it!! And you'll be at bra-strap sooner than you think!!

Drea84
cool.gif

Your hair looks very pretty, I really like the natural pic in the car, it looks really healthy and thick....U GO GIRL!!!
grin.gif

shocked.gif
Wow, has your hair grown a lot from Jan. to Apr.
shocked.gif

You're such an inspiration Sweetcocoa, keep up the good work.

You've worked hard and now your hair is paying you dividends! Keep up the great work. You are definately an inspiration
smile.gif

Sweetcocoa,

Your hair is really shiny and is growing nicely too. Keep up the good work. You will probably reach brastrap at the end of the summer.
smile.gif

E

....and I thought that I loved your hair after being flat ironed...OMG, after seeing your "natural" pics, I am floored
shocked.gif
YOUR HAIR IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL.
smile.gif
THAT'S EXACTLY WHY U'RE ONE OF MY HAIR INSPIRATIONS
wink.gif

GOOONE GIRL, WITCHO' BAD SELF
grin.gif

Many luving blessings,
Peachtree

Thanks for the compliments. I didn't realize know it had grown that much since January until I flatironed it. I was surprised cause I usually wear it curly. I have been so busy today(plus problems at work...although I was logged into the site I hadn't reaaly had a chance to post). So I guess I better get back to work. Thanks again...

All I can say is OMG
shocked.gif
. Girl your hair is growing like wildfire. That is superawesome. Keep it up...I'm trying to be like you Sweet
grin.gif

Oh my goodness sweetcocoa, what a great surprise
shocked.gif
your hair SHOT off..(I used to lurk) your hair is LONG and healthy!!! Congratulations!

Yessss! Your hair must have legs of its own. It's just crawling out of your scalp like wild. Good for you.

Congrats!
Keep on growing, blessings and healthy growth to you.
rosebud.gif

JA

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
Watch out Allandra here I come!
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Girl, I know you'll be there soon. Keep up the good work.
smile.gif

sweetcocoa, i'm so pleased for you! you've made so much progress since cutting your hair. it grows so dang fast! keep the pics coming, girl!!
smile.gif

Sweetcocoa,

Your hair is looking great. You have definitely gotten a lot of growth since your last pics...
smile.gif

Wow
shocked.gif

Your hair grows super fast. That 4" will be here before you know it. Just keep doing what your doing.

Back