I PJ'ed on Myself

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I PJ\'ed on Myself

I guess I'm hopeless.
nono.gif
After giving away all those products at the Dallas LHCF gathering--I still can't help myself. I mean I am sincerely happy with my Deep Brilliance, Elucence, and Kenra products--yet I bought something else yesterday...

I have a class with a cool chick who is a former teacher, but currently a corporate trainer for Aveda... So, she's always telling me how good this and that product is. She even let me try this cool hand relief lotion. It is the best hand lotion I've ever tried, but that's another forum...

I went in to get the hand lotion only, but somehow I left with the Cherry Almond Bark conditioner and the Elixir leave-in. I tried them on a section of my hair last night and I really liked them.
smile.gif
The CAB is a good strengthener/detangler. The Elixir is really cool just like Salerm and NTM Silk Touch. A co-worker of mine had a gorgeous, shiny, bouncy rollerset with Elixir a few months ago.
smile.gif

Anyway, just tellin' on myself...

Dallas ladies, I told y'all--we'll do it all again in about 2 years.
laugh.gif

Re: I PJ\'ed on Myself

Hey SuperGirl,

I also love the CAB conditioner. Did you follow the directions when you used it?

I have also tried the elixir. I thought that it made my hair kind of heavy
frown.gif
. I still have a full bottle at home so I will try it again.

Thank for posting!

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
So you got the elixir, huh? I hope you like it!
smile.gif

I love the hand lotion.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and I was gonna get the small size of the Elixir like you suggested--but of course they didn't have it.
smirk.gif

Oh, SuperGirl. You're too much!
laugh.gif

I'm glad you like the Elixir. I'm gonna have to try that rollerset idea with mine.
smile.gif

I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with the CAB. MAN, that stuff is a wonderful deep conditioner.
grin.gif

Back