I ordered OCT.. FedEx lost it and I won't get a refund!

la flaca

:perplexed

FedEx said they left it at my front door last Saturday night, which I don't think is true because I was home all day and night. Well, OTC said that since I did not paid for a signature confirmation (which I don't even recall, specially since it was just 2 bucks and my order was over $100).

So, ladies be careful with your orders specially when you spend some hard earned change.

The lady from OCT offered to file a claim and told me that is all she could do for me. OCT will not pay or replace the lost merchandise and FedEx stick to their driver's story.

I would ask her to file the claim. Tell her to give you teh claim # and keep bugging Fed Ex. I mean call daily and get an update.

This happened to me when I ordered my Corioliss. It took a couple days and a new driver brought the package. The drivers sometiems note things incorrectly on the forms or drop things off at the wrong location.

Wow! :nono: I'm so sorry for you. Sounds like you're dealing with it much better than I would. I'd be livid :swearing: Do you think you'd order from them again?

If OCT is filling a claim, then they will be credited for the product and they should either send out a replacment product or issue you a refund. That is good business. You may want to reconsider doing business with this company.

I would ask her to file the claim. Tell her to give you teh claim # and keep bugging Fed Ex. I mean call daily and get an update.

This happened to me when I ordered my Corioliss. It took a couple days and a new driver brought the package. The drivers sometiems note things incorrectly on the forms or drop things off at the wrong location.

Well, at least you gave me hope. Thanks :yawn:

Wow! :nono: I'm so sorry for you. Sounds like you're dealing with it much better than I would. I'd be livid :swearing: Do you think you'd order from them again?

I am in shock rigth now, but money or hair product will never make me lose my cool.
No!!!!!!!! If they are willing to lose a customer that in the first order spend a chunck, I don't think their service is worthy of my trust.:nono:

come on, tell her you are a member here and dang it they have made loot from this board and other because of our recommendations. She needs to give you something and something extra for OUR frustration

Fedex sucks.... they sent my package to the wrong place and charged me $16 COD to return it. I hope you get your money back.

come on, tell her you are a member here and dang it they have made loot from this board and other because of our recommendations. She needs to give you something and something extra for OUR frustration

That'll be somethin, maybe I should get some signatures around here and email to Ovation:grin:

No, you call them back and tell them that you will let the whole entire hair care forums in USA and Europe know that they don't do good business. As much money as they get for their products, they could give you one for free. Their cashflow will cease and desist....:yep:

I'm getting ready to write them right now.

:perplexed

FedEx said they left it at my front door last Saturday night, which I don't think is true because I was home all day and night. Well, OTC said that since I did not paid for a signature confirmation (which I don't even recall, specially since it was just 2 bucks and my order was over $100).

So, ladies be careful with your orders specially when you spend some hard earned change.

The lady from OCT offered to file a claim and told me that is all she could do for me. OCT will not pay or replace the lost merchandise and FedEx stick to their driver's story.

I just talked to FedEx and they gave me a confirmation number for OCT so they could file a claim.

Last edited:
Hey, if you're serious about getting signatures count me in. I've never ordered from them but thought about ordering the cell stuff for growth. However, I've decided to stay off the bandwagon and go back to old faithful which is MTG. I'd be giving my signature in the spirit of supporting a fellow board member. This could've happened to anyone of us. Keep us posted.

Hey Girl! Don't do business with Fed Ex! Three years ago, they "mis-delivered" $2500 in gold that was certified and insured and instead delivered it to the wrong address! It wasn't about the money, the necklaces were of sentimental value from my mother. I ripped Fed Ex a new one that day and successfully got that driver suspended! Turns out that driver was part of a ring of people who would leave stuff at the wrong place and signal their crew/friends to walk up and just take it!! Stay away from them if you can. UPS is steadily beginning to look a lot better and more reliable to me.

Oh, see, that's trifling beyond words!!! Fed-Ex driver is a lurker!!!! :lachen: Keep an eye out for the driver with the suddenly long hair, LaFlaca! :lol:

La Flaca, I am sorry about the missing order , but I just have to ask...

why are you using OCT? You already have healthy, long hair.

Hehehee, thanks but the reality is that I'm transitioning and my hair is really short now ( is not the same anymore). I just wanted to get some thickness and get it at least to SL:grin:

Hey Girl! Don't do business with Fed Ex! Three years ago, they "mis-delivered" $2500 in gold that was certified and insured and instead delivered it to the wrong address! It wasn't about the money, the necklaces were of sentimental value from my mother. I ripped Fed Ex a new one that day and successfully got that driver suspended! Turns out that driver was part of a ring of people who would leave stuff at the wrong place and signal their crew/friends to walk up and just take it!! Stay away from them if you can. UPS is steadily beginning to look a lot better and more reliable to me.

I didn't do business with them, they are the company OCT uses:ohwell:

Hey, if you're serious about getting signatures count me in. I've never ordered from them but thought about ordering the cell stuff for growth. However, I've decided to stay off the bandwagon and go back to old faithful which is MTG. I'd be giving my signature in the spirit of supporting a fellow board member. This could've happened to anyone of us. Keep us posted.

Thanks a lot Araceli :kiss:
I'll give them a couple of days to return to me. If I don't hear from them I'll have to get all the help I could get.

Lady lady lady.

Don't just give up. Get on the phone and you keep talking to OCT until you talk to someone with a brain. And forget this "I think" business. If you were home all day long then FedEx did not drop the box off at your door period. It's probably still on his truck.

Regardless, OCT need to send you a new shipment. And then you can deal with FedEx.

You can get your stuff if you're persistent. You don't have to threaten anyone. If after talking to everyone from the top down on both sides, you go ahead and dispute the credit card charges and let it be known that they NEVER shipped the stuff to you. You may not win the claim, but it's worth a shot.

Lady lady lady.

Don't just give up. Get on the phone and you keep talking to OCT until you talk to someone with a brain. And forget this "I think" business. If you were home all day long then FedEx did not drop the box off at your door period. It's probably still on his truck.

Regardless, OCT need to send you a new shipment. And then you can deal with FedEx.

You can get your stuff if you're persistent. You don't have to threaten anyone. If after talking to everyone from the top down on both sides, you go ahead and dispute the credit card charges and let it be known that they NEVER shipped the stuff to you. You may not win the claim, but it's worth a shot.

OCT wanted me to pay again so they could send my a new order. I just laughed like I'm gonna waste another $ 117 plus shipping and insurance....:nono:

Dang, I'ma make sure my stuff doesn't go FedEx.....:nono: I would be ticked!!

Hope you get your product/money back, though.

I think Ovation is as responsable as Fedex is. OCT know that their products aren't cheap so why are they using FedEx and then telling me that I needed to buy it insurance to make sure that my product would be delivered. If they are not sure that FedEx can handle it then why are they using it.:sad:

Last edited:
I don't know if you used Visa or not, but if you did, I would do a dispute thru them. They will temporarily refund your money while they do an investigation. You may or may not get your money back, but worse case scenario, you'll be exactly where you are now...out of pocket for over $100. :ohwell: I hope you get your money back though. That's bad business all the way around. :nono:

Yep report this your credit card company for a refund. Also did the website offer insurance since they were using fedex?

Back