I ordered a Pibbs!!!

issidoll

I'm sooooooo excited. I have ordered a Pibbs 514 and its being delivered to the UK. I know that there was an amazing Pibbs deal here at LHCF but I could not participate. My dryer was £231.00 including shipping so I am happy with that.
I can't wait for her to arrive. :grin::grin::grin:

You won't regret it either! You'll love it so much! It took a minute for me to fully appreciate it but now that I can handle it IDK how I ever went so long without one!

I have been trying to do this since forever! I too live in the UK and hate spending 2.5 hours under my dryer each time! Could you tell me what site you used and how long it will take to arrive. Did you buy a transformer (like a converter to make it work)?

i'm sure you'll love it. i wish i could have been here for the big PIBBS deal, but hopefully there will be another time.

I have been trying to do this since forever! I too live in the UK and hate spending 2.5 hours under my dryer each time! Could you tell me what site you used and how long it will take to arrive. Did you buy a transformer (like a converter to make it work)?

The shipping estimate is the 10th - 25th June, so about 2 weeks to a month.
I will let you know my experience.
I ordered from amazon.com, shipping was £26.00 approx.
The supplier is bluebeez.

The shipping estimate is the 10th - 25th June, so about 2 weeks to a month.
I will let you know my experience.
I ordered from amazon.com, shipping was £26.00 approx.
The supplier is bluebeez.

When I tried to order my maxiglide from Amazon, they said that they did not ship US products to the UK. Maybe they have changed their rules.

How are you going to plug it in? I ask because I had to buy a transformer (a big black box plug) in order to use my maxi but the pibbs wattage is much higher...

Also, when you ordered it online, did you have to phone them or did it allow you to put in your uk details?

Thanks

Please do keep me updated...

Pibbs arrived second week of June. With the voltage issue it was trial and error getting a converter, and very expensive. :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:
I would advise ladies with access to 240v to give the Pibbs serious consideration.
However, used it today ... for a steam treatment so far. Am very happy.
Roller set next!!!:drunk::drunk::drunk::lick::grin::grin::grin:

Back