I opened a box of relaxer from Walgreens. Will they take it back?

LocksOfLuV

I bought some profectiv relaxer. And after being in the store for damn near 30 minutes looking at two relaxers I settled on the single relaxing kit. The lady was following me around but I don't blame her.:lol:

Anyways, something kept telling me to get the bigger box, and it was only 2 bucks more but of course I HAD to be a cheap ***. The box is opened, no tears of nothing, do you think I could take it back? I didn't open the actual relaxer or anything just the box, but I know for a FACT that this is not enough relaxer for me.:mad:

Damn, I am pissed that I have to walk all the way back there, but this is so not enough.

I really don't know. I know I bought some products from Sally's and the ***** wouldn't take it back. Talking about I could have put something in it or something. Trick. I think she was having a bad day but so was I once I left the friggin store.

Try it.
I've seen customers bring back opened and used merchandise and they got away it.
Just give it a try.
Make sure to mention that you will buy the bigger box,or ask for an exchange.

longhairluva said:
I really don't know. I know I bought some products from Sally's and the ***** wouldn't take it back. Talking about I could have put something in it or something. Trick. I think she was having a bad day but so was I once I left the friggin store.

the weird thing about profectiv's relaxer is it comes in packets. so it is obvious that I couldn't have tainted it or anything.

Maaaaan i am pissed off. i am about to just walk back there now.

ella said:
Try it.
I've seen customers bring back opened and used merchandise and they got away it.
Just give it a try.
Make sure to mention that you will buy the bigger box,or ask for an exchange.

i sure will. i will let you ladies know once i get back.

off to walgreens.:ohwell: :flyingwit

I'm back.

I just taped up the box from the inside so they would never know. :sekret: . It's not like I opened it or tainted it or anything. So of course the guy took it back with no problems.:D

My uncle used to be a manager at Walgreens and he said that they'll take anything back as long as you have a reciept. They have to. They're all about customer satisfaction.

I'm glad they took it back! I know that Walgreen's competitors (i.e. CVS and Eckerd's) will take beauty items back even if you've used up most of the product, just like at department stores or other retailers. Last month, I took back some vitamins and some Hollywood Olive Oil Creme.

I'm trying to use up and get rid of a lot of products and overcome my PJism, so I'm disciplining myself to take back a product right away if it doesn't work for me--no more sticking it in the cabinet and maybe trying to make it work later.

OH I'm so glad that was posted. I bought some "curlaway", I was tempted to try it to loosen my curl but I am scared of that stuff and want to take it back. I haven't used it but I know it stinks horribly. I'm going to be taking this stuff back now.

LocksOfLuV said:
I'm back.

I just taped up the box from the inside so they would never know. :sekret: . It's not like I opened it or tainted it or anything. So of course the guy took it back with no problems.:D
Lol.
You're to funny:lol:

Good job girl;)

Ooh Locks, you're so sneaky!:lol: But thats one thing that I love about Walgreens, they will take anything back and wont even give you a problem about it.

LocksOfLuV said:
Check my post above.:lachen: :lachen:

Sorry, girl. I was laughing so hard at your thread, that I typed without reading everything.:lol: I'm glad it all worked out for the better. Ms. Lala, please don't use curlaway. I tried it and lost some hair because of it.:ohwell:

BioGeekChic said:
My uncle used to be a manager at Walgreens and he said that they'll take anything back as long as you have a reciept. They have to. They're all about customer satisfaction.

Heck when I worked at Kmart when I was in college they took anything back and it was obvious it had been used like sneakers etc. :eek:

MzRhonda said:
Heck when I worked at Kmart when I was in college they took anything back and it was obvious it had been used like sneakers etc. :eek:

I agree.

I was also a manager at "Da Greens" (Walgreens)....and we did take back any/everything! You didn't even have to tape NOR glue the box back up... we would have still took it back!!! :lol:

Without a receipt--we honored in store exchanges; WITH a receipt--you could receive a full refund!

As someone else mentioned...it's all about customer satisfaction! ;)

longhairluva said:

Really, I brought some stuff from them and they took it back.

Back