I ONLY USE DOMINICAN PRODUCTS, ANYONE ELSE?

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
DOMINICAN PRODUCTS ARE THE BEST IN MY OPINION. OH WAIT, I DO USE CARE FREE CURL LOL. BUT EVERY THING AFTER THAT IS DOMINICAN...:lachen:OH AND THAT SILICON MIX IS THE ISHHHH

I think Dominican products are overrated, and some aren't moisturizing enough IMO.

The only staples I have are the Miss Key 10 en 1 and Silicon Mix. But they are being phased out by my Giovanni products (Smooth as Silk condish). Somebody on here want my Lacio Lacio? I hate that stuff!

I think Dominican products are overrated, and some aren't moisturizing enough IMO.

The only staples I have are the Miss Key 10 en 1 and Silicon Mix. But they are being phased out by my Giovanni products (Smooth as Silk condish). Somebody on here want my Lacio Lacio? I hate that stuff!

I like Lacio Lacio! :yep:

I'm dominican, so i use them :lachen:
I love emergencia!!!! :love: And the other products i use are :chocolacio, 10 en 1 and silicon Mix. I won't say i just use them, but i love how they leave my hair, better because i can not get a lot of products here :ohwell:

i love silicon mix, it is one of the best conditioners i've used. i agree that some dominican conditioners are overrated. nothin' but cones. but they're great for slip. if i wasn't on the aveda bandwagon i'd jump onto the dominican one :lol:

& OP just so you know, typing in all capital letters online is the equivalent of shouting. it's a bit hard to read as well.

On Saturday I did my weekly wash routine using only dominican products.

First I prepooed with Cinnamon oil. I used Milk and Honey shampoo and rinse and I DC'd with Silicon Mix. Then I used Lacio Lacio leave-in before I bdried/flatironed. The results were pretty although not as silky as I wouldv'e liked,:ohwell: but I did have a ton of body. Silicon Mix didn't give me quite as much slip as I would've liked but thats OK because I am enjoying the fragrance of my hair soooo much!! But this week I'm def going to be using my Aussie Moist set and DCing with 3min Miracle paired with the trusty-dusty Hair Insurance :yep:

I liked lacio lacio for rollersetting but I stopped using it.

Their conditioners didnt do much for me. But the nacidit oilve oil rinse helps with tangles.

I herad their shampoos are very drying.

i love silicon mix, it is one of the best conditioners i've used. i agree that some dominican conditioners are overrated. nothin' but cones. but they're great for slip. if i wasn't on the aveda bandwagon i'd jump onto the dominican one :lol:

& OP just so you know, typing in all capital letters online is the equivalent of shouting. it's a bit hard to read as well.

just curious....do people really see this as offensive? I guess I'm different because I interrupt it with the context of the statement. I see it as OP is excited and want to rave about her products. I sometimes use caps for excitement and/or emphasis (positive)....I guess I'd better watch it....I'm a newbie so thanks for the heads up. :yep:

just curious....do people really see this as offensive? I guess I'm different because I interrupt it with the context of the statement. I see it as OP is excited and want to rave about her products. I sometimes use caps for excitement and/or emphasis (positive)....I guess I'd better watch it....I'm a newbie so thanks for the heads up. :yep:

Yep, in internet speak all caps is the equivalent of screaming, yelling, anger, etc. & it's more difficult to read a paragraph of all caps text than regular or lowercase text (try it!). I'm sure OP meant no harm, just thought I'd let her know :yep:

Back