I never thought I would be this excited about a SCARF!!!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I feel goofy that I'm just beaming right now:grin:.

So for years I had been keeping up my wash n' go styles as well as twists and braids maintained through the week like this http://public.fotki.com/Pokahontas/2008/how-i-keep-my-wash-/.

It still works good and everything but sometimes my hair is longer than the scarf so while browsing through youtube I found THIS baby on TheCurlyFitChic's video (I'm pretty sure she's still a member here but I can't remember if her user name is the same here, i don't think it is).

Thank you TheCurlyFitChic!!!....I'm so excited to use this thing!

Stay%20&%20satin%20bonnet.jpg

It's a pocket scarf. You can put your twists or braids down in the pocket and just let them hang while still being protected. So cool! I plan on using this for wash n' go styles as well. It would even work for straight styles. I'm so glad I found this. I'm doing a twist n' curl right now so I'll be putting my twists in here for the night.

And it's in Sally's!

wow..thats a cool idea. so i guess you can just leave her straightened hair in there w.o having to wrap it and it should still look good the next morning?

wow..thats a cool idea. so i guess you can just leave her straightened hair in there w.o having to wrap it and it should still look good the next morning?
I would think so. For those that don't want the manipulation of having to wrap it should be a great option.

I have this and I like it as well. I use it when I have braids in. It sure beats trying to pile all of my braids into the smaller bonnets. I've never used it when my hair was straight, but I will give it a try.

I wear mine inside out because I want the satin-y part againt my hair. I don't care too much for the soft side.

Thanks for posting this. I have to find one for my daughter especially, she fights with her baggy nightly, this might do the trick ;0)

I like, I like...I already use their bonnet and scarf but this looks great for longer hair and straight looks! Off to Sally. Thanks Poka!

Oh yeah. I love this one for my dds. I spend so much time on their twists and braids, and this keeps them so fresh. There is a high end one like this that everyone on NC.com was raving about. This one is the same thing and much more affordable.

I just bought one the other day. Still waiting to receive it. i can't wait for it. I've just realised that the "satin" scarf I had was far from useful. I always woke up with dry hair and edges. I lost it and had to use an old satin slip I have instead. My hair is so much softer.

My satin scarves came today. I bought 3, they picked the colors, one is purple and my DD is in LOVE!

Thanks again for this tip OP ;0)

I'm mad. I went to two diffrent Sally Beauty stores around here and none of them had this. Actually they didn't have any satin caps period. I guess that is what I get for not living in a more diverse area. Must I now order this online?:wallbash:

Kinda had a feeling you were talking about this scarf.

Just got one yesterday, and boy was it comfortable, nothing pulling or snagging in the back, irritating my nape.

Back