I never knew ORS makes a two-pack relaxer application kit

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
I was in Sally's yesterday and I found out that there was an ORS no-lye relaxer two-pack application kit. All of this time I was paying $8.50 or so for the one application and the two pack is only $10.79. :wallbash:

Of course the two pack only comes with the activator and doesn't include the creamy aloe poo and replenishing pak but I already have those anyway so it's worth it for me.

I was a little leerie because the packaging was so different and it says "professional system" or something like that on the box and the ingredients differed a little as far as the order mostly, so I almost put it back down. I hope it's the same because I plan to relax tonight and don't want any unpleasant surprises.:nono:

Can anyone vouch for these professional system kits and say that they're the same as the regular kit? They both said regular strength no-lye on them.

TIA

Yes, they do sell the relaxer in a twin pack. I believe the formula to be the same eventhough it indicates its a professional application. I have used it before. It worked the same for me.

Yes, they do sell the relaxer in a twin pack. I believe the formula to be the same eventhough it indicates its a professional application. I have used it before. It worked the same for me.

Thank you for letting me know. I feel better now, especially knowing I saved some money and avoided an extra trip for the second kit.

Back