I need your opinions please

HOW ARE RELAXED HEADS USING CURKLY PUDDING!!!???!!!! There is no way my relaxed hair will look like that with ANY product. Maybe it depends on the hair type?:confused: I just don't get how you can get relaxed hair to curl up!

Anyway....back to your hair.....It looks nice!:) Don't be scurred....go out there and strut your stuff.

spanishteardrops said:
I just got my curly pudding and meringue yesterday and just used them. Everytime I try something new I get really paranoid I look funny. I really need to go to store but I am way to chicken to go :look: I added them into a picturetrail album since my fotki is down :mad:

So what do you think??
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=7675287&uid=3374270&members=1

Trying not to hate as I say "Go to the store, girl".
(my relaxed hair wouldn't curl up....lets be honest my transitioning hair won't curl up either...lucky <pout>)

Thanks ladies
smile-20.gif
I rarely wear my hair down so this is all new to me :p

natalied--I used mostly meringue pudding and just a dab of the curly pudding.

gorgeoushair said:
I'm lovin them curls. Is your hair natural or relaxed?

Relaxed.

Again thanks ladies :) I think I found my vacation hair. Wash and gos are so fast and easy to do. My DH says it makes me look really young though.

What are these two porducts and where do I find them? I need something like this to blend my real relaxed hair w/ my curly sew-in in the front.

Back