I need your help ladies!

MsLizziA

I am currently doing a fundraiser through Avon to raise money for the building of the Youth Ministry at my church. I would appreciate all the support i can get from you ladies. Even if you don't purchase something and just simply repost this on your blog, twitter or anywhere else, i would be extremely thankful.

But buying something would help us out tons lol. No but in all seriousness i know i have grown to love and respect some of the women in here and you guys know me! So if you can , even if its the smallest purchase, i would appreciate your support.

Here is the link to the catalog .

Use the promotional code "SUPPORTUS1" at checkout so that the proceeds will go to the fundraiser. If you don't use the code they won't. Thanks in advance ladies!

I think she means she's helping her church raise funds, so that they can construct a building for their Youth Ministry (MsLizziA correct me if I am wrong but that's how I intepreted this).

I will certainly give the catolog a looksee since I am doing early Christmas shopping this year :yep:

In my experience, that is not what they mean.:nono:

I think she means she's helping her church raise funds, so that they can construct a building for their Youth Ministry (@MsLizziA correct me if I am wrong but that's how I intepreted this).

I will certainly give the catolog a looksee since I am doing early Christmas shopping this year :yep:

I think she means she's helping her church raise funds, so that they can construct a building for their Youth Ministry (MsLizziA correct me if I am wrong but that's how I intepreted this).

Not necessarily an actual building. I meant to be able to do things in the youth ministry. It's no different than any other church fundraiser , but sorry for the confusion *CherryPie*

candy626 thanks for clearing it up for me!

Back