I need your help!!!!Can you recommend hair moisturizing treatment

Nadege

Hello all

My hair is very dry, brittle and break easily. When I stretch a strand it either breaks right away or becomes straight and does not revert. Also, some of the breakage are tiny little circles--this always happen. I have 4A (10-15%-back) and 4b/4c/4z (85%-90% middle, front). I had a lot of split ends and split in the middle of strands (I attribute this to the Denman Brush-I no longer used) so I trimmed about 3-4 inches in the beginning of this year. I still see split ends-which I cut whatever I see them.

I am now trying the aphogee treatment (2 minutes (every week)and two steps (every 6 weeks) plus the remainder of the line). I need a good hair moisturizing over the counter, online, or homemade. My prepoo is vatika or coconut oil.

Thanks you all for your help in advance.

i would recommend aubreys organics honeysuckle rose conditioner or aubreys organics white camelia
deep condition with them; you have to use it more than once to see results hope that helps

Of everything I've tried (I am a pj so that says alot), nothing moisturizes like Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment. $10 from Sally's. I just bought 5 jars online using the 20% off coupon code.

Back