I need worship music

gn1g

Help me out ladies.

What's you favorite worship music, that ushers you right into HIS presence?

My favorite is CeCe Winans Throne Room. But I need more.

I like Israel & New Breed, Christ Tomlin, Jason Upton, Martha Munizzi, Shekinah Glory Ministries..just to name a few artists. There's not a particular album that I prefer...

There's an awesome acapella group called Soul Purposed... you can look them up on myspace. I have one of their cds (Hear Me) in HEAVY rotation right now. It's very beautiful.

* Donald Lawrence & The Tri City Singers - Encourage Yourself (RESIDES on my mp3 player)

* Jeff Majors - Sacred CDs

* Karen Clark-Sheard

* The Clark Sisters

I ain't gon pull out Rev. Paul Jones with "I Won't Complain".

I love worship music and gospel music. Right now my favs. are.....

Marvin Sapp - his new project "Thristy" is so good. I love it.
Juanita Bynum
Fred Hammond
Commissioned
CeCe Winans
Donnie Mcclurkin
Kurt Carr
William Murphy
Nicole & David Binion
many more.....

Some of my favorites:

Shekinah Glory
Cece Winans-Throne Room ( love that one too)
Mary Alessi
Martha Munizzi
Israel and New Breed
Fred Hammond
Passion Worship Band

There's a song out that's very very slow a lady sings it and she is saying "yes Lord my soul says yes" anybody know who?

Marvin Sapp: Thirsty
("Never Would Have Made It") Love this Song!:grin:

Donald Lawrence & Tri-City: Finale: Act II
("Encourage Yourself")

Clark Sisters: Live: One Last Time
("Blessed And Highly Favored"; "Livin")

DeWayne Woods & When Singers Meet: Introducing DeWayne Woods and When Singers Meet
("Let Go")

Nicole Mullen - Redeemer

Be Blessed!
Girl, that Marvin Sapp is the BOMB! Get the DVD, you will be in the floor. My favorite on that album is Worshipper in Me... OMG!

Girl, that Marvin Sapp is the BOMB! Get the DVD, you will be in the floor. My favorite on that album is Worshipper in Me... OMG!

I have it and as usual It is great.

I have been feeling a real need to praise and worship, I've been listening to Hillsong with Darlene Czech.

Here are some of my favorite Christian artists:

Chris Tomlin
Nichole Nordeman
Ginny Owens
Michelle Tumes
Rebecca St. James

Other Good Ones are:
MercyMe
Mandisa

Too many to name!
You can try one of those compilation CDS - I think they are called Wow! and they are released every year.

is Chris Tomlin the one that sings, "holy, holy,holy is the Lord God Almighty. Who was, and is, and issss to come. Lift up his name with the sound of singing, lift up his name in all the earth.....

Back