I NEED TO MAKE A DECISION NOW

hotlusciousl

I have a ton of newgrowth....however my hair is in braids.....It's been two months since my last relaxer...however I've taken a couple of the braids out and the hair is matted at the root...however I'm able to get it loose with no breakage... I'm tryin to stretch....and i have no way to style my hair....what should i do? I know it's time for the braids to come out...but then what?

If you can get the knots out with no problem then that's great!!!
It sounds like you don't want to get a relaxer so maybe just rebraid your hair - maybe try cornrows or something. What kind of style or you looking for? You may be able to flat iron it if you want to wear your own hair but you are going to need to soften up those roots.

hotlusciousl said:
I have a ton of newgrowth....however my hair is in braids.....It's been two months since my last relaxer...however I've taken a couple of the braids out and the hair is matted at the root...however I'm able to get it loose with no breakage... I'm tryin to stretch....and i have no way to style my hair....what should i do? I know it's time for the braids to come out...but then what?

Use Robin's method. It has saved more than a little of my hair. There's a video all the way at the bottom of the page.

Back