I need to buy a wig...

Bondshorty

Hello ladies!!

I am sending out a request for help. I am taking care of an older lady 67 with Lupus. She is wanting to buy a new wig. The ones she has are 7-8 years old. I have never bought a wig in my life and the one place I know of she said they are to expensive and she's not going there. It's Cathy's beauty Supply.

Where I buy my hair supplies they have hair for weaves etc, but not wigs. I am in the San Bernardino County area. Can ANYBODY help me out?

She's the coolest lady. I took her shopping the other day for shoes and I had picked out some nice flat shoes that had velcro in the front so when her feet swell she could adjust them. You can tell how I will dress when I'm 67!! She told me, "I may be old, but I don't want to look like I am 90!" We left the store with her pick. They were 3 inch black heels that were off the hook!!! I said can you walk in them? She said, "Yeah I just have to walk slow. I have to look sexy when I find me a sugar daddy!"

I swear she's a full blown trip!!! IF you all could help me I'd be SO GRATEFUL!!!

Bondshorty said:
Hello ladies!!

I am sending out a request for help. I am taking care of an older lady 67 with Lupus. She is wanting to buy a new wig. The ones she has are 7-8 years old. I have never bought a wig in my life and the one place I know of she said they are to expensive and she's not going there. It's Cathy's beauty Supply.

Where I buy my hair supplies they have hair for weaves etc, but not wigs. I am in the San Bernardino County area. Can ANYBODY help me out?

She's the coolest lady. I took her shopping the other day for shoes and I had picked out some nice flat shoes that had velcro in the front so when her feet swell she could adjust them. You can tell how I will dress when I'm 67!! She told me, "I may be old, but I don't want to look like I am 90!" We left the store with her pick. They were 3 inch black heels that were off the hook!!! I said can you walk in them? She said, "Yeah I just have to walk slow. I have to look sexy when I find me a sugar daddy!"

I swear she's a full blown trip!!! IF you all could help me I'd be SO GRATEFUL!!!

Have you thought about checking some websites? Especiallyyours.com has some nice wigs.

First thatnks for the website I will take her to it.

To the second request. I don't know if it is human or synthetic, she said you can wash and shake them. So I would have to guess synthetic cause know I'd be shaking for 2 years to try and get my "hairs" to be sassy after I wash this mess. :p

Thanks for the responses...

Bond Shorty!

What you doing up at 1:58 in the AM? Umma call Adult Protective Services!

Back