I NEED SOME HELP

lady djm

Good Afternoon Everyone:)

I just joined the site this week and i have no idea what to use on my hair. I have joined the APL CHALLENGE IN 08 and would really like to achieve this goal. I am interested in using some Dominican products and have been given some ideas by reading the current posts. I currently use Olive Oil Shampoo and Conditioner as well as the oil moisturizer. I also take hair vitamins called Good Hair. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get started with a regular hair regime? My hair is shoulder length, type 4a/b relaxed. I go to the salon every six weeks to get a relaxer and trim. I would appreciate any tips. Thanks

Have you seen this thread?

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=50291

It has tons of information and explains everything very well. I'd read that and formulate a regime, post what you come up with and we can give suggestions.

Just first glance I would say you want to add a water based moisturizer and try to go 8 weeks between relaxers. Depending on what the condition of your hair is ...you probably want to stop getting trims with every relaxer also.

Back