I need help with the Dominican conditioners.......

BrownBetty

I recently purchased Nacidit Avocado conditioner and Tropical Avocado Condition Creme. How does one uses these products? The directions are pretty vague and I understand a little Spanish but I guess it isn't enuff. I am going to use CON for a shampoo.
I have a little shedding and my hair is kinda dry now.

Thanks for your help!!!

Hi there
Well with the Avocado conditioner, I have it, but haven't used it yet, however like the Nacidit Olive conditioner that I have I use it as a deep condition. For 30 minutes with cap .. you can also use it for a conditioner wash

I have both of those conditioners and I love them! I use mine as moisturizing deep conditioners. I mix about 1-2 oz of conditioner with a TBS of avocado oil. I've also used evoo and Proclaim Natural 7 Oil with good results.

I wear it under a plastic cap for 30-60 minutes and rinse. Sometimes I sit under the dryer for 5-10 minutes.

The directions on the jar don't mention using heat, IIRC...

Here's a Spanish translator site:
http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish

I just washed my hair and used Nacidit Avocado conditioner. It is nice but not enuff slip, I think next time I will add a little EVOO. By the way the Pantene detangler conditioning spray is the bomb!!!I only lost like 5 hairs after washing and I usually lose a lot more than that.

Back