I NEED HELP (QUESTION ABOUT COLOR)

msprettyeyes

I JUST PUT JAZZING (CHERRY COLA IN MY HAIR YESTERDAY) WOULD IT BE BAD TO PUT HENNALUCENT (SUNSET GLO) IN ABOUT TWO WEEKS IN MY HAIR. I EXPECT TO GET A PERM ABOUT 3-4 WEEKS AFTER.

OR SHOULD I WAIT TILL I GET THE PERM,THEN PUT THE HENNALUCENT AND THEN SOME JAZZING (I WOULD LIKE A RICH LOOKING COLOR WITHOUT IT BEING DAMAGING.

THANK U LADIES!!

I'm not sure why you aren't picking one coloring product or the other MPE.....?

Can you explain? As of now it's sounds like you're unecessarily complicating the process...

I saw this one lady and she put a color in her hair and then a rinse over it. The color looked so rich and shiny. I just don't want my color to look dull. Plus for some reason I'm just addicted to jazzing. Then what if I don't like the henna, i could put the jazzing over it. what do u think?

I think you should try one thing at a time and see how you like it. Live with it for a while and see what you want.

I have a color that I put a rinse over and it does look richer...But I use permanent color and a rinse which is a pretty standard combo. You could probably put a rinse over a henna product, but the truth is - I don't know for sure because I don't use hennalucent. Maybe one of the other ladies can help.

Back