I Need Help Posting Comments to Other Fotkis!

Isis

This started over a month ago and there's probably a simple solution but I don't know what it is! :think: I click on "Add Comment" when someone has their comments turned on and the button clicks but nothing happens. I turned my popups on for Fotki but it doesn't change anything. I don't see instructions in my Fotki (unless I missed them somewhere).
Can any of you ladies help me? Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:
lsubabiedee said:
all i have to do is click the "add comment" button....what browser are you using?
I tried to edit one of my albums (not adding pics) and nothing happens when I click on "Save" either. I can click on "Cancel" and that works. I've done this on my browser since 2003 but I will try a different browser right now! Thank you for the suggestion.:)

Isis said:
I tried to edit one of my albums (not adding pics) and nothing happens when I click on "Save" either. I can click on "Cancel" and that works. I've done this on my browser since 2003 but I will try a different browser right now! Thank you for the suggestion.:)

oh, i dont know then. u tried rebooting and such?

lsubabiedee said:
oh, i dont know then. u tried rebooting and such?
This has been going on over a month now and I've rebooted many times. I put in a ticket today to Fotki. I may call them later too--they are pretty good about troubleshooting over the phone. The last time I had challenges with a Fotki issue, they did an upgrade and my account (along with some others) was not included. The customer service was great.

Thank you Lsubabiedee for your suggestion anyway. :)

Back