I need help making a regimen

sillygurl18

I have no idea what I will do. Im on the grow 12 inches by Dec. 2004 challenge. I don't know what my regimen should be. Not specific products just what types of products and how often you think I should use them. How often would you rec. I clarify, Co wash. wash w/ shampoo, deep condition and the like. Im counting on you guys because the people in my house think I'm crazy and I want to prove them wrong.
smile.gif
tongue.gif
TIA!

Hey silly gurl I would be happy to help you find the best regimen for hair growth! I just found what works for me and I am sticking with it!

My first question would be how ofter you wash or how often you need to wash. (like how often you exercise; how much you sweat etc...) Personally I wash once to twice a week. This works better for me. I used to wash more frequently but I was losing to much hair from constant manipulation so I decreased the number of washing.

What do you use to wash. Shampoo versus conditioning washes etc... I rarely use shampoos anymore. I usually do conditioning washes with once every other week or a month clarifying shampoo (depending on how my hair is doing). Products: conditioners: the absolute most wonderful conditioner is the kera care humectant conditioner with olive oil for a deep moisturizing conditioner. Feels like silk. I do this at least once a week. I also deep condition once a week with a reconstructing conditioner. I usually use action exclusive MVP super reconstuctor (on saturdays). Once a month I use a protein reconstuctor (depending on how my hair is doing) Straight request strength 1000. Hair is shiny and soft after using this product. I highly recommend it.

What type of hair styles are you using. I am currently using protective styles and intend to do this for a year over 90% of the time to see how this affects my hair (all the ladies with the most awesome hair wear protective styles most of the time
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
). If you are wearing protective styles then what type. Maybe you could do the v-challenge (heard great things about that one).

This is a general overview of my current regimen (lots of condition with minimal manipulatiion is my current hair strategy and it seems to be the overall tone of most successful hair strategies.

Hope this is a little helpful. If not describe what you are looking for in a regimen and someone on the board will be able to help you
smile.gif
smile.gif

There are quite of few regimes to choose from here. You might want to check out all of the monthly features and see what their regime is, and how you can incorporate theirs into your own.

Back