I need HELP ladies!

CherrySBR

I am on the baggy and no heat challenge and my hair was happy. My issue is that today I get up and my hair dried naturally after removing the bag my hair felt a little brittle. Am I over moisturizing? Do I need protein? Someone please help me out. Thanks in advance!

I'm a newbie with the same problem you're having. I added a Porosity Control Conditioner rinse in between my moisturizing shampoo and DC, when I washed my hair on Monday. I also used Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 creme. Both these products are new to me. I don't know which one did it, but, my hair feels like silk. Hard to believe it's my hair. LOL I've had no problems with brittle hair since.

Porosity Control helps your hair keep the moisture in. You can get it at Sallys or another BSS. Sallys had a 1.6oz trial size bottle for 1.89. Sunsilk Hydra TLC 24/7 creme can be found at any drug store, Wal*Mart or Target. Target here had it on sale this week for $2.99 in a 7oz bottle.

Last edited:
The same issue happened to me also: I use a great moisturizer but instead of using Extra Virgin Olive Oil (ran out) i used plan'O coconut oil and it was too light and thin to not absorb in my hair very quickly: causin it to be brittle & cringly lookin: w/ the EVOO my hair is still moist/lil damp....my coconut oil seems to leave moisture when its used in small amounts EX: rollersetting. ~HTH~

Back