I need help in doing this simple hairstyle!!

ellebelle88

Hey guys, I want to do my hair like the one below.

cagrollerset.jpg

Can anyone give me any advice on how to do this?
Is it a rollerset or did she use a curling iron?
If it's a rollerset, can anyone give me step-by-step instructions on how I can roll my hair so that it looks like this?
If it's a curling iron style, I need instructions also because I am horrible with a curling iron...as a matter of fact, I dont even own one. lol

Thanks.

I think your best bet would be a curling iron or if u know how to curl with a flat iron. But If u roller set it your curls might not be as tight cuz your gonna have parts and stuff in it and your going to have to blend that all together. I'm sure there's youtubers that have done this before. Actually you'll probably be able to do it with the caruso rollers that I've seen some of the ladies on here use. I hope I helped a little bit.

It looks like a curling iron to me but you could probably use flexi rods too. Now how to do it...I have no clue so
bump.gif
Hopefully someone can help

I think your best bet would be a curling iron or if u know how to curl with a flat iron. But If u roller set it your curls might not be as tight cuz your gonna have parts and stuff in it and your going to have to blend that all together. I'm sure there's youtubers that have done this before. Actually you'll probably be able to do it with the caruso rollers that I've seen some of the ladies on here use. I hope I helped a little bit.

Thanks. I really want to do a rollerset though because I think it would last longer. Where can I find the caruso rollers? I also will do a youtube search to see if I see any similar styles.

Back