I need help --- I think I'm going to do a mini chop

leona2025

Ok ladies I have really been struggling with heat abuse. I'm trying to reach WL, and I only have a little ways to go. Just yesterday I looked at my hair and said I finally feel like it's long. I could be satisfied with my hair at this length, but I do want to see how long it will grow. I have a good 1 to 2 inches of really bad ends. I think they are a combination of rough treatment and heat. If I cut now 1 to 3 inches for a fresh start do you think I can have WL by January? Here's my current hair length. I took a quick pic. What do ya'll think?

2.jpg

PUT THE HEAT DOWN!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY

Maybe do a lil trim and baby your hair for a while. Maybe do some buns and give your hair and ends a break?

Don't do a 3 inch chop, that doesn't seem necessary IMO

PUT THE HEAT DOWN!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY

Maybe do a lil trim and baby your hair for a while. Maybe do some buns and give your hair and ends a break?

Don't do a 3 inch chop, that doesn't seem necessary IMO

Thanks. I'm trying. I didn't use any heat for 3 week and I flat iron once this weekend. I'm going to start with rollersets and more buns. I really don't want to have to do something that drastic and truly the splits are mainly on the fronts and sides. The back is ok. I could do a 1 inch trim all around. I have long layers in the front so it would look more layer around the face.

if the back is fine and ur only issue is the front, why not just dust the front since you have layers anyway....
don't sabotage your progress. Just take better care of your hair and leave heat alone.

Back