I need Help finding a new Reconstructor! (Kinda long)

Healthb4Length

Here's the story, a year ago I discovered the reconstuctor of my dreams! It smelled marvelous, made my hair moist and soft, cut throught the naps and made my hair snap like a rubber band! I was in love but I should have realized nothing lasts forever! The product, DryFast Miracle Reconstructor became hard if not impossible to find! I was upset, my friends loved this stuff too, my clients ask about it so finally I called the company and much to my dismay I find out they are being taken over by another company and this company is discontinuing the product:eek: :(. I moved on and started experimented with other products but nothing worked as wonderful as this product, I've tried Ion's Reconstructor, Tresumme 4+4 reconstructor mask, KMS reconstructor and a whole host of others but NOTHING even compares to DryFast Miracle reconstructor! I've heard about BBD products but the prices are outrageous! Please list some reconstructors that have worked wonders for you...I'm on the hunt!:)

Alli77 said:
Here's the story, a year ago I discovered the reconstuctor of my dreams! It smelled marvelous, made my hair moist and soft, cut throught the naps and made my hair snap like a rubber band! I was in love but I should have realized nothing lasts forever! The product, DryFast Miracle Reconstructor became hard if not impossible to find! I was upset, my friends loved this stuff too, my clients ask about it so finally I called the company and much to my dismay I find out they are being taken over by another company and this company is discontinuing the product:eek: :(. I moved on and started experimented with other products but nothing worked as wonderful as this product, I've tried Ion's Reconstructor, Tresumme 4+4 reconstructor mask, KMS reconstructor and a whole host of others but NOTHING even compares to DryFast Miracle reconstructor! I've heard about BBD products but the prices are outrageous! Please list some reconstructors that have worked wonders for you...I'm on the hunt!:)
New Era 2000 reconstructor........or aphogee treatment....luvli

Is there any way the company could sell you a box or two (or ten) of the product? Or tell you where it's still being sold, and you can buy out all that's in the store.
At least that way you'd have plenty to use while you try to find another reconstructor.

Oh thanks ladies! I well be trying the Affirm 5 in 1 because I've heard great reviews! I'll be checking out Sheldeez or Irbys'. Thanks!

tishee said:
I hear ya sweetie! Where can it be purchased? Do you mind telling me exactly how you use it? tia
I ususally find it in those Asian owned stand alone BSS.....only costs about $8...looks like this (see pic)Just shampoo, towel dry ..leave in hair x 15 min..(sitting under dryer is optional)..then RINSE WELLLLLLLLLL...then follow with some cheap con (leave in about 30 seconds) rinse well with ICE COLD WATER ..(boy that gets tougher during the winter!!!!)

The aphogee is the same, but hood dryer is ONLY option....rinse out well, adn then add Moisture balance con (A MUST) RINSE WELL..

you can do either q 6 wks

Attachments

• recon.JPG
    recon.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 31
brownsugar9999 said:
I ususally find it in those Asian owned stand alone BSS.....only costs about $8...looks like this (see pic)Just shampoo, towel dry ..leave in hair x 15 min..(sitting under dryer is optional)..then RINSE WELLLLLLLLLL...then follow with some cheap con (leave in about 30 seconds) rinse well with ICE COLD WATER ..(boy that gets tougher during the winter!!!!)

The aphogee is the same, but hood dryer is ONLY option....rinse out well, adn then add Moisture balance con (A MUST) RINSE WELL..

you can do either q 6 wks

thanks SO much brownsugar!

ok...
water, hydrolyzed animal protein, propylene glycol, oxtoxynol-9, cocoamphocarbocyprpionate, polyquarternium-10, lecithin, castor oil, oleakonium chloride, citric acid, diazolindyl urea, methylisothiazolinone, methylchlorrisothiazolinone, fragrance

Have you heard of or tried Affirm's Fiberguard Sustenance? This stuff is off the chain!!! SuperGirl and other users of it swear by it!!!

if you are willing to order it online sheeldeez has your dryfast so does hairstylebox.com and mdsbeautysupplies.com try doing a search on yahoo. i hope one of these sites lists the ingredients because now i'm interested

TonicaG said:
Have you heard of or tried Affirm's Fiberguard Sustenance? This stuff is off the chain!!! SuperGirl and other users of it swear by it!!!

Love this. I got this because of Supergirl. The other one I love is keraphix but I wonder if they will be changing this formula.

msportugal said:
if you are willing to order it online sheeldeez has your dryfast so does hairstylebox.com and mdsbeautysupplies.com try doing a search on yahoo. i hope one of these sites lists the ingredients because now i'm interested

Msportugal you are the best! I will be calling them soon to put my order in! As soon as I get some I'll post the ingredients for ya! Again thanks a million you made my night!:)

Back