I NEED HELP!!!Extreme Breakage How many appl of protein should i apply wthin a week??

honieb1

I am going to clarify my hair today w/nexus clarifying w/aloe
apply a Dudley DRC
apply the eleucence moisture balance
rinse and apply shea butter leave in moisture overnight w/baggie
rinse in the morning in the shower and apply herbal essence leave in
now... this regimen seems okay, however i need to know if i should follow these same steps next sunday to restore my hair from the craziness thats been happening along with co washing everyother day until next sunday? i have been breaking like crazy i need help!!!

Re: I NEED HELP!!!Extreme Breakage How many appl of protein should i apply wthin a we

What do you think started the breaking?

I am going to clarify my hair today w/nexus clarifying w/aloe
apply a Dudley DRC
apply the eleucence moisture balance
rinse and apply shea butter leave in moisture overnight w/baggie
rinse in the morning in the shower and apply herbal essence leave in
now... this regimen seems okay, however i need to know if i should follow these same steps next sunday to restore my hair from the craziness thats been happening along with co washing everyother day until next sunday? i have been breaking like crazy i need help!!!

Re: I NEED HELP!!!Extreme Breakage How many appl of protein should i apply wthin a we

Only once. Too much protien can cause breakage.

Then do deep conditioning treatment with a moisturizng conditioner. Style you hair in a style that does not require alot of manipulation, ex. bun, wigs. Maybe you can do an overnight baggy treatment. Many women here talk about it.

HTH.

ETA:

I reread you post. I'm not sure about the DRC product. I'm not sure if its a strong or mild protien treatment. If you want to use a product weekly, I would suggest Aubrey GPB or Nexxus Keraphix.

Last edited:

Only once. Too much protien can cause breakage.

Then do deep conditioning treatment with a moisturizng conditioner. Style you hair in a style that does not require alot of manipulation, ex. bun, wigs. Maybe you can do an overnight baggy treatment. Many women here talk about it.

HTH.

ETA:

I reread you post. I'm not sure about the DRC product. I'm not sure if its a strong or mild protien treatment. If you want to use a product weekly, I would suggest Aubrey GPB or Nexxus Keraphix.

DRC is a strong protein treatment. BTW, I agree with this advice.

Back