I need help deciding a good vitamin program....Any advice appriciated

Kinkyhairlady

Hello Ladies,

Well I have taken different vitamins for the past two years and all have been ok but nothing spectacular in my opinion. I really liked exotic allure but it was too pricey for me. I think I got an inch with them. Now I am taking GNC hair skin nail formula which seems to be working fine. I am also taking a vitamin shoppe Omega 3 vitamin which is doing wonders for my skin. But I need to incorporate a multi in my regimin but I don't want to be popping too many pills. I am interested in taking the Naturemade B complex and a multi but do I have to cut the GNC formula out? I guess I need to narrow it down either I stick to the GNC formula or I switch to the Naturemade B Complex with the muliti. What do you guys think? Which system would probably work best for my hair and my skin?

http://public.fotki.com/Ellis02124/
Password: grow

Have you tried GNC Ultranourishair?? I'm on those pills, and they've done pretty well for my hair. My hair has grown tremendously since I last got it relaxed. I'm no expert on pills, but I try not to take TOO many pills. I'm not sure if so many pills at one time is safe or not. But I've tried the Ultranourishair pills (they smell awful, and the pills are HORSE-size...lol- just warning ya!) and they do a pretty good job for my hair.

Ellis said:
Hello Ladies,

Well I have taken different vitamins for the past two years and all have been ok but nothing spectacular in my opinion. I really liked exotic allure but it was too pricey for me. I think I got an inch with them. Now I am taking GNC hair skin nail formula which seems to be working fine. I am also taking a vitamin shoppe Omega 3 vitamin which is doing wonders for my skin. But I need to incorporate a multi in my regimin but I don't want to be popping too many pills. I am interested in taking the Naturemade B complex and a multi but do I have to cut the GNC formula out? I guess I need to narrow it down either I stick to the GNC formula or I switch to the Naturemade B Complex with the muliti. What do you guys think? Which system would probably work best for my hair and my skin?

What did the Omega 3 do for ur skin?

Back