I need help again...Sorry to be a bother tod

LadyZ

Do these ingredients contain anything harsh being that it is a rinse that last 6-8 washes... Any Chemist or anyone that know about ingredients?...

(sp) not that good sorry:look: ....

Water, diethylene glycol, isobutane propane, cocamidopropyl betaine, horse chestnut extract, hops extract, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, Panthenol,peg-40 Castor oil, oleth-5, hydroxy ethyl-cellulose, cetearyl alcohol, cocamide mea, ethanolamine, butane, ammonium chloride, propylene glycol, steararmide mea, tetrasodium edta, alcohol denat, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, methyldibromo glutarontrile, fragrance

LadyZ said:
Do these ingredients contain anything harsh being that it is a rinse that last 6-8 washes... Any Chemist or anyone that know about ingredients?...

Water, diethylene glycol, isobutane propane, cocamidopropyl betaine, horse chestnut extract, hops extract, hydrolyzed wheat gluten, Panthenol,peg-40 Castor oil, oleth-5, hydroxy ethyl-cellulose, cetearyl alcohol, cocamide mea, ethanolamine, butane, ammonium chloride, propylene glycol, steararmide mea, tetrasodium edta, alcohol denat, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, methyldibromo glutarontrile, fragrance

@the bolded. Isn't this flammable?

@the second bolded, that alcohol dries my hair out BADLY. But since it is so low in the list your hair may not notice it.

LadyZ said:

Sorry, one more thing. I would love for someone to clarify this. This sounds like a derivative of ammonia, which is kinda harsh to relaxed hair.

I agree... This rinse is in spray can comes out like foam... I wonder if this could be the reason?:eek: :confused: ...

I found this article,
It's hard for a curly haired girl to figure out whether the ingredients back up what's promised on the label and support the $25 price tag. Basically, all shampoos have the same recipe. Lathering agents. Cleansers. Preservatives. And fragrances. So do all conditioners. OK, maybe most of them don't have butane, a pressurizing agent that helps force the mousse out of the can. (It doesn't harm people, just the environment, Begoun says.)

found at:
http://morroccomethod.com/article13.shtml

here's another good one:
http://www.pg.com/science/haircare/hair_twh_148.htm

Alcohol Denat (aka Denatured Alcohol)The European name for SD alcohol, it is ethyl alcohol made undrinkable for legal use in cosmetics. It acts as a solvent, disinfectant, and freshening agent in skin care products and a solvent in fragrance oils.

another site:
http://www.ulta.com/control/qa_ingredients;jsessionid=2iuh5a2xownb

Thanks... It may not be bad after all:ohwell: :perplexed , I will condition good after using it and use moisturizing products for a week or two...

Thank you for replying...:D

It's Goldwell, Soft Color, foam Colorant... Washes out in 6-8 washes....
It's a color rinse...:ohwell: :perplexed

Back